The online racing simulator

Poll : Is the LFS-News website, giving bad news service

Don't know
No
Yes
LFS-News website, up to the job?
Within the last month it has come to my attention that the news supplied on the LFS-News website is no-where near up to scratch.

I submitted an article about a race and it was never posted, let alone me getting a repy telling me that it wasn't going to be posted.

I submitted an article about 4Sight's new website and drivers and I had no reply for nearly 2 weeks until it suddenly appeared on the website.

What I am saying is that the news on the website is not up to date and there are hardly any news articles on there. There was no new news articles added on there for 2 weeks until about 4 were added at once.

All of the race reports are form australian races and not from any other european leagues or races. With high profile events like OWRL and ESL, none of them are even mentioned.

LFS-News should have people at these events or get information from the organisers so that they can give this news to the community of LFS.

If they want to run an LFS news website then they need to be prepared to answer emails, post new news stories, look for possible news stories, report on races all around the world and be prepared to put time into the website IMHO.

Does anyone else have the same view as me.
I dont really have much experience of LFS_news, but I know they posted the TSR vs ATC race report about an hour after Law sent it. So I dunno why you've been having problems.
I as admin have to apologize for some later oncoming news on our page, but we were really really busy. We will put some other writers to the possibility to post some of the gave in news. And we will continue and try to improve our work. So sorry for the inconvenience, but check the news everywhere, and you might know, why some of us were/are really really busy those days

Thanx for caring and the critics. We will improve
To be honest I never visit that page. For the really important news there is www.liveforspeed.net For others there are the forums (this and RSC).
Quote from Vykos69 :I as admin have to apologize for some later oncoming news on our page, but we were really really busy. We will put some other writers to the possibility to post some of the gave in news. And we will continue and try to improve our work. So sorry for the inconvenience, but check the news everywhere, and you might know, why some of us were/are really really busy those days

Thanx for caring and the critics. We will improve

yeh I understand. It just seems like in the last few monthsit has gone down hill. I think I sounded a bit rude there so I apologise. Was meant to be some constructive criticism.

scott

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG