The online racing simulator
Buying the S1 licence
(11 posts, started )
Buying the S1 licence
I decided to give a try to LFS,and now i want to buy S1.I dont have paypal,instead a friend of mine is going to use his account there and do it for me.Has he got to buy S1 or just a voucher?Thanks a lot.
Quote from IlGuercio :I decided to give a try to LFS,and now i want to buy S1.I dont have paypal,instead a friend of mine is going to use his account there and do it for me.Has he got to buy S1 or just a voucher?Thanks a lot.

wait and get few more quids and get s2 there is only ONE s1 server up
Quote from IlGuercio :I decided to give a try to LFS,and now i want to buy S1.I dont have paypal,instead a friend of mine is going to use his account there and do it for me.Has he got to buy S1 or just a voucher?Thanks a lot.

If you buy S1 you'll only be playing online in the XRG and XFG (CTRA 1)

save some money and buy S2

EDIT : -_- devildare
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you buy S1 you'll only be playing online in the XRG and XFG (CTRA 1)

save some money and buy S2

EDIT : -_- devildare

muahaha i am faster
got it.Thanks guys...
If only there was a way to force servers with S1 content to be in S1 mode, not S2 mode ...
Why is it like this?I mean what's the point of buying a S1 license then?
...... There isn't a point.
That is why u only ever see ppl with S1 license because they won them somewhere
I really do agree that any server using a S1 track/car combo should show up on the S1 server list. I imagine it would be rather simple...
~Bryan~
Quote from IlGuercio :Why is it like this?I mean what's the point of buying a S1 license then?

The only point is that you're 12 pounds closer to buying S2. If you buy S1 it's 12 pounds. From S1 to S2 it's also 12 pounds. So if you only have 12 pounds right now, buy S1, and when you have another 12 pounds buy the S2 upgrade. You really don't lose by buying S1, you're just one step closer to S2.
I bought only the S1 license because I was really only interested in the autocross area and a couple of the cars that were available with that license.

Bret

Buying the S1 licence
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG