The online racing simulator
Sim Touring Car Cup #11
(44 posts, started )
Stunning broadcast kept the action straight down to the end was awsome
#27 - Jakg
I've tried both the MQ and LQ versions, and yet the sound always dies after 8 secons. I'm using both WMP and VLC, and i still get the same thing.

Can anyone help?
Quote from Jakg :I've tried both the MQ and LQ versions, and yet the sound always dies after 8 secons. I'm using both WMP and VLC, and i still get the same thing.

Can anyone help?

No issues for me, Media Player Classic + Klite Codec Pack.

Get spamming, I expected a 2nd page already.
Quote : I've tried both the MQ and LQ versions, and yet the sound always dies after 8 secons

I doubt it's a codec issue as wmv is built into Windows, you could try underclocking your PC Big grin.

*ducks*
loved it, whatched it last night, love the ukct comment that made me laugh my head off, and yes very excited there lol
#31 - Jakg
I'm on a laptop which is actually running at a 50% underclock (2 GHz > 1 GHz) thanks to power saving modes :P
Quote from Becky Rose :I doubt it's a codec issue as wmv is built into Windows, you could try underclocking your PC Big grin.

*ducks*

lol becky, yeah, i used to have a prob the whenever i tryed to go fullscreen the vid inverted and then 1fter a couple secs went back to standard media player but was ok in vlc, try it on a different pc cos it dont do it at all on my new one
VLC has a little bit of problems with WMV, but is overall OK.
well ill make it short and simple this time ... because of you i was up way too long last night
very nice broadcast, the pre-show was a good and long needed addition it made the whole stuff complete.

unfortunately it was my worst race ever (except where I failed to qualify Big grin), though I have to add to Tristan's comment that my hairpin incident was not a self induced error. I just flipped the car around to get a more straight line exit, however Alain was there as Sam sidewalled him a little, which was just enough for the LFS collision detection to spin me off.

After the SC I struggled to get past Alain for the rest of the race as there is no way to overtake here an identically powered car, unless it makes a mistake accelerating out of the last turns. Alain did only one mistake there and I was forced to the outside, so he had it covered.

I hope I'll get as much coverage in the last race as I did here, will be a good show Smile
yeah from my view victor it was a case of wrong place wrong time, cos you did what you would useually but got a hit, through no ones fault, a lack of luck there i think, but you have to give the others a chance sometimes lol
Quote from csurdongulos :

I hope I'll get as much coverage in the last race as I did here, will be a good show Smile

Hehe I hope so too, I think this was probably the race I got the most coverage so far. I have to admit this was also a great fight, I was sweating like crazy just to keep you behind me.
Annother great broadcast Smile

Oh, and i want "From me, Becky Rose, its Ta-Ra. And from me, Tristian, its ta-ra as well, but i think i've been cut off" to play when i turn off my PC Big grin
Thumbs up
Quote from spiderbait90 :Annother great broadcast Smile

Oh, and i want "From me, Becky Rose, its Ta-Ra. And from me, Tristian, its ta-ra as well, but i think i've been cut off" to play when i turn off my PC Big grin

It NEVER happened!!! Big grin
Quote from spiderbait90 :Annother great broadcast Smile

That's just a little creepy Razz
Tristan's voice is beautiful and all, but do you want him invading your personal life as well? Big grin
You should hear the girly laugh that I did actually cut in order to save him from embarassment. lol
lol
I think I need a fan club, come on, useless Canadian doesn't lose!

Sim Touring Car Cup #11
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG