The online racing simulator
playstation to computer?
(12 posts, started )
playstation to computer?
is it possible to get my playstation 2 to work on my computer screen even if i have to un plug it because i cant play with my tv cause my wheel cant clamp anywhere but my computer desk is perfect so even if i need to buy an adaptor or somthin any help would b help
So, what's the problem you're having with LFS?
I don't know of any adapters, but if your computer's video card supports Video In then it would be easy. Usually cards with TV tuners have this functionality.

W4H you've been very helpful, as usual.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I don't know of any adapters, but if your computer's video card supports Video In then it would be easy. Usually cards with TV tuners have this functionality.

Thats exactly what ive got But I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. The lag is about 6 seconds, because it has to process it travel etc, and I believe it doesnt develop graphics as good as the tv would (My graphics card is a geforce with 256mb).

Matty
Yea I forgot to mention that, I tried my old PSX on my PC, and the controller lags by a couple of seconds. Don't know why though...

But I remember playing a Gamecube once on my PC and it didn't lag, so I guess not all systems have this problem.
#7 - J.B.
The lag is because you are using a tuner card with an onboard MPEG-2 encoder. The input signal gets encoded and the PC only gets to see the MPEG-2 stream and the whole encoding process takes a while.

If it's a PCI card it should be possible to disable the encoder and use the raw, instant data. If it's USB it probably won't be possible.

The only software that has acceptable deinterlacing quality for video games is DScaler. So if you don't have a card that works with DScaler you can either get one or for less hassle get one of these instead.

Now what was this "LFS" thing again? Link for Screen?
2 simple steps:

1) Move your monitor aside
2) Put your TV on the desk, where the wheel is
#9 - Mako.
I have a AverMedia TV tuner thing which came free with a PC. It has AV and S-Video ports on it.

I tried running a PS2 through it sometime ago and it worked fine. I didn't experience any lag whatsoever.

Not yet tried the S-Video port out yet but I'm guessing I'd be able to see another PC in the AverTV viewer?
Download the best ps2 emulator and play in the pc

There you go
________
MONTANA MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
in my experiance all the ps2 emulators dont emulate properly and are crap

playstation to computer?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG