The online racing simulator
Yet another LFS intro video.
(48 posts, started )
I worked entire last week on this, I am not happy with all parts of the video, i rushed them a bit....but again, I pushed my old PC to the edge, and the HDD didnt seem like it would survive any more renders and recordings...

Anyway, the music I used might not be everyones taste,but it has something "introish" , that makes it very good for an intro-like video....

Anyway, here are the stats:
Name: "7th Heaven"
Lenght: 3:18.
Size: 177MB
Resolution: 640X480
Type: Windows Media Video (.wmv)

(Yeah, I know, but I cranked up the quality and bitrate in render settings...I can get some more reasoneble filesizes but I also get blurry videos then...:shrug

YouTube version - crap quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOvq8X0Sn18

low res(320x240@26 MB)
crap quality, better than Youtube, doesnt look bad when double sized:
http://rapidshare.com/files/75199471/7th_heavenlowzres.wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=LHPFRLYC

(I know. Sorry.:shrug

P.S.

All scenes were filmed from online replays. Explains the stutter.
any chance you could put that on Youtube? can't download stuff because its really slow for my internet
Quote from Thunderhead :
Lenght: 3:18.
Size: 177MB
Resolution: 640X480
Type: Windows Media Video (.wmv)

you can't be serious...
waiting for Youtube
#4 - richy
Really liked it some good bits in the mrt's it looks so good from that angle didnt understand a word of the music but it seemed to fit well enough with the vid.
Quote from richy :Really liked it some good bits in the mrt's it looks so good from that angle didnt understand a word of the music but it seemed to fit well enough with the vid.

Well, I tried to give alot of screen time to the MRT, FZ50 and RAC- they are never seen much, and if they are seen, its usually drifting( well, not MRT) (lets not start d vs g war here k?) and I wanted to show them while racing.
#6 - richy
yep the rac and fz scenes are nice too.
I`ll downloading it, but I reallt hate megaupload. I can download with 250 kb/sec, but on megaupload, 68 kb/sec, hurray -.-
Quote from The Very End :I`ll downloading it, but I reallt hate megaupload. I can download with 250 kb/sec, but on megaupload, 68 kb/sec, hurray -.-

220 kb/sec for me
80 here now. But it seems to rise pretty fast tho..
woah very nice loved the camera angles and the editing the way u follow one car enter the inside of it and when u leave its a different car. really worked well with the music although i am kinda against chinese people singing (joke ) it suited the video. Anyway nice job there!
I simply love the video, very nice work! That's a keeper for sure.
Quote from DevilDare :woah very nice loved the camera angles and the editing the way u follow one car enter the inside of it and when u leave its a different car. really worked well with the music although i am kinda against chinese people singing (joke ) it suited the video. Anyway nice job there!

The band is japanese, and yeah, their lead singer cant sing well.
Usually, I can get an instrumental version, but I wasnt able to do that in this case.
Very nice video!

Loved it
Great movie!
Superb quality, nice music (it fits the happy mood of the movie), and a overall great movie.

10/10 from me!
Youtube version. Crappy quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOvq8X0Sn18

I'll upload the low resolution(320x240) version too, because even when double sized in Gom Player and Mediaplayer classic, it looks much better than the Tube version. and it is much smaller than the Hi res one.

edit: uploaded. check first post.
Stil lookes good nice job like the music(kindof fan of it)

so nice one!!
Very nice intro!Should have waited for fbm tho
Very well made video there Thunderhead.

Sums LFS up pretty damn well!

10/10
really nice video

btw. where is download link for hi-res version?
I liked it, too.

Most parts of the song were also ok I guess BUT the refrain (I think that's the word) was awful. I had to mute it the second time, I couldn't stand that voice.
Quote from Ondrejko :really nice video

btw. where is download link for hi-res version?

first post?

Quote from zeugnimod :I liked it, too.

Most parts of the song were also ok I guess BUT the refrain (I think that's the word) was awful. I had to mute it the second time, I couldn't stand that voice.

Well, that is the reason I like to use instrumental versions of songs whenever I can, as I already said.

And BTW, be thankful that I recut the song - the original, uncut song is over 5 minutes long.
Quote from Thunderhead :And BTW, be thankful that I recut the song - the original, uncut song is over 5 minutes long.

Good video, nicely put together - Shame about the music

9/10!
Quote from Rooble :Good video, nicely put together - Shame about the music

9/10!

You know me: I always have to fail somewhere - kind of my trademark.
superb everything, BAD music

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG