The online racing simulator
Need to go faster
(28 posts, started )
Did you bother testing the set I attached last week?
It was made taking in count what you where saying, it is not what I usually make so a little bit of feedback, even if it was crap, would be good.
If you ever find the time, you can test it on the newer patch just by changeing the name layout and putting it into Setup folder. appart from the gears... It should work fine.
#27 - JTbo
Quote from kaynd :Did you bother testing the set I attached last week?
It was made taking in count what you where saying, it is not what I usually make so a little bit of feedback, even if it was crap, would be good.
If you ever find the time, you can test it on the newer patch just by changeing the name layout and putting it into Setup folder. appart from the gears... It should work fine.

Been testing too much new patch

But I did drive it, I think it can be pretty fast, but I need bit of practise with it, found that I either understeer into corner or then I look trough door glass where I'm going

I did change 3rd gear ratio a bit as I kept banging on limiter in quite a few places, it is sure nice to drive when one gets hang of it, bit tail out and lot of throttle to make sure it stays out

But lot more practise is needed, until I can say anything reasonable from set, I still fail to brake at correct points and tend to turn in too early or late. However I like how one can make correction, to driver errors he makes, with that set
nice thanks for the feedback

Need to go faster
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG