The online racing simulator
Accept G25 wheels
(4 posts, started )
Accept G25 wheels
I have a question, IS there any other wheel witch* has a H shifter (accept G25) , because i don't have
that amount of money for G25 its just too much.
So I'm asking someone if they could give me a name of that wheel or something like that
so i could go on internet and look up for it see NORMAL price for a wheel.

OR... does anyone have any other wheel that they use and think its pretty good it does NOT need to have H shifter it just needs to be GOOD wheel,
I'm sick of this mouse.

Thank you all in advanced .
Quote from spajki (cro) :I have a question, IS there any other wheel witch* has a H shifter (accept G25) , because i don't have
that amount of money for G25 its just too much.
So I'm asking someone if they could give me a name of that wheel or something like that
so i could go on internet and look up for it see NORMAL price for a wheel.

OR... does anyone have any other wheel that they use and think its pretty good it does NOT need to have H shifter it just needs to be GOOD wheel,
I'm sick of this mouse.

Thank you all in advanced .

Try the Logitech DFP, it has 900 deg turn, ffb, sequential shifter noob.

All for about £50-60 on eBay
-
(SpikeyMarcoD) DELETED by SpikeyMarcoD
another alternative to a shifter is an FFB Joystick, but you might want to replace the top of it with a gear knob and you'll also need a FFshifter program
Quote from [RF]-art555 :another alternative to a shifter is an FFB Joystick, but you might want to replace the top of it with a gear knob and you'll also need a FFshifter program

I don't purchase much on the internet. Would you believe that I can not find an FFB joystick anywhere in the stores? I have clutch now, and a self-built shifter, but it doesn't work very well even though it is built very stout. I guess the net is my only option.

Accept G25 wheels
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG