The online racing simulator
Come and join the SS2 server ;)
i have to say: the racing is great on SS2 even if there are less drivers, i got really nice fights with only 2 or 3 other guys on it. atm you meet always the same guys on it and that's great, because you know your opponents

but i think WE NEED MORE DRIVERS THERE and that's what's imo is in our all hands. i did sometime the "promotion join" to SS1 to say: hey guys, all who can, come to SS2. but often i hear: i will come if it is populated. but that's the wrong way, i think. btw. there are a lot adavantages on SS2:
1. you get more points, even driving the FOX
2. the racing is a lot cleaner with only National guys
3. so much fun driving the FJR
4. really nice tracks in the rotation

perhaps you all can say your opinion and perhaps we can find some "improvement suggestions" for the ctra-admins to increase the population for single-seaters. i think the patch could be a good attractor for the open-wheeler, when everbody wants to drive the new bmw. so one thought from me: if the new car would be the NationalB car on SS2, then there is a big reason to use the SS2
COPY CAT! Thats my line damnit!

I wish I could, but I have only driven like 2 races on the SS servers, so I don`t think I will be able to join the other one xD
yeah, sorry for the COPY

but i think for a good racer it's easy to get the 300 points on SS1, just needed some races
But then reaching titanium will be even slower
And a other thing, I`m really not any good in SS, I use most of my time on the other types of the car, and thanks for that I have little, or no skills with the SS 300 points eh? How much you get for winning?
i think on SS1 you got up to 20 points depending on race length and fastest lap (correct me if i'm wrong). on SS2 i never had a nearly full grid, so i can't say how much max points you can get, but if there are 5 drivers on it you got nearly 20 points in the FJR. so i think with more drivers the points will also increase. (or?)

i don't know if it's right, but for me it seemed you got 1.5 times the points in FOX on SS2, compared to SS1 and 2.0 times the points in FJR.
Quote from The Very End :But then reaching titanium will be even slower

I would have to agree...... I like SS2 a lot but I need my 37,000 points for titanium first
I can`t lost the race to titanium against StableX
So sorry, can`t come, busy!
Compensation?
Quote from StableX :I would have to agree...... I like SS2 a lot but I need my 37,000 points for titanium first

Andy are you compensating for something with that obscenely big "PLATINUM" lisence bar?
#9 - Joris
I have raced a lot on SS2 the past few days. Only clean and healthy races over there.

I think the biggest problem for atracting racers is the choice of tracks. I think that many of the tracks served are the less popular (or not well known) tracks.

There are certainly more than enough national licenced racers populate it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG