The online racing simulator
Post yer feetwork
(62 posts, started )
This thread is just hilarious and impressive at the same time
Not really a feet video, and not even with LFS but you can see my feet in this clip
#56 - JTbo
Quote from Kegetys :Not really a feet video, and not even with LFS but you can see my feet in this clip

Is that chair as shitty as mine similar one, need to tighten screws for every race and it rattles and squeecks... oh moment, that adds realsim

So mine is now here have had now wheel for 11 hours and perhaps 4 hours from that I have driven with it so I need still lot of practise, mostly that brake is really weird as I'm more used to RL brake, but I guess it will get better

Video is still bit dark as here is bit dark when I'm using projector setup. That was RB4@BL1, maybe around 1:27 lap, horrible one.

Youtube link of video above
Ive just noticed a lot of people use their left feet as brake and cluch-which is awkward, it just isnt right. My right foot is only for brake and accelerate while left is for the clutch.
Quote from johnr32 :Ive just noticed a lot of people use their left feet as brake and cluch-which is awkward, it just isnt right. My right foot is only for brake and accelerate while left is for the clutch.

It's not about being right, it's about going faster.
Quote from spankmeyer :It's not about being right, it's about going faster.

It is but both foot over the brake and accelerator..im probably the only one who finds it wrong.
#61 - xtm
Cool topic... here's mine:

http://downshift.blip.tv

My movie making skills are almost as bad as my driving.... might have to turn up the volume.

Post yer feetwork
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG