The online racing simulator
My first video LFS S2 XF GTR
(14 posts, closed, started )
why ??
Please post with your licensed account, otherwise we'll have to assume you're a cracker. The "friend" excuse doesn't work, btw.
As any critic would tell you: a few interesting editing elements, rather bland footage and a serious lack of an S2 license.
yes i not have licence S2 ... this is my friend licence .... i not have mony to buy S2 .... i play in warbirds.pl on DEMO league ...

i Love LFS ... i NOT CRACKER !
there now then truth , friend gave me password because I wanted to make film, I did not it know even that it was it been possible it no legally to unblock S2

believe me
Quote from mateusz_gosc :there now then truth , friend gave me password because I wanted to make film, I did not it know even that it was it been possible it no legally to unblock S2

believe me

You have two options:

Tell the user of your "friend" or call him to post here;

Or ... Say Goodbye!

First time i see a communauty that fight hard versus hacker ....
Nothing else to do ????
Do you remenber when you have 14 year old and no money for play ?
Quote from Protoprout :

My bicycle generally operated without money.
Quote from Protoprout :

Yes, good old days
I remember not being able to find full version of ToCA Touring Cars 2 and being stuck with an Honda Accord in a track which I don't remember and still had fun. LFS has much more content (3 cars and 5 tracks) and if that's not enough, people have to buy LFS.

A couple of days ago I was flamed in a Turkish racing forum for stopping someone asking for a crack. They think they have the right to use content which they didn't pay for and also have the right to insult the ones with licenses (not with this case though).
#14 - SamH
It's one thing to steal something from someone, and there can be no excuse for that. It's an entirely different story to then hang around at their house, showing off the thing you stole from them. That's just sick and disgusting.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG