(8 posts, started )
New Skins for XRGT Turbo
Hey i have just made 3 new skins
XRT Flame Sponsor
XRT Tokyo Drift Stagecoach
XRT HIN Sport England

They all suite the car very well! fell free to take them
Please tell me what you think, thanks
Any requests i might be able to make skins for XRGT (turbo + normal)
As long as you include pics, it may be possible

Attached images
XRT_TOKYODRIFTCAR.jpg
XRT_FLAMESPONSOR.jpg
XRT_HINENGLAND.jpg
Nice Skins you got there Wont use them this time but very nice and yes, they do suit this car very well.
They are actually wrong res , should be 512x512 but they are 500x500
#4 - Gunn
Quote from CallumCraddy :Hey i have just made 3 new skins
XRT Flame Sponsor
XRT Tokyo Drift Stagecoach
XRT HIN Sport England

They all suite the car very well! fell free to take them
Please tell me what you think, thanks
Any requests i might be able to make skins for XRGT (turbo + normal)
As long as you include pics, it may be possible

A few things:

- The size of your skins is not really correct. As stated above, use 512 x 512, or 1024 x 1024 etc. It does make a difference due to the way video cards handle textures AFAIK.

- Making your skins at a higher resolution (at least 1204 x 1024) should help to eliminate the jagged edges and other low quality issues that can arise when skinning at low resolutions.

- We have a special thread in our finished skin section for posting finished skins, different skin types have their own separate thread. Please post your finished work in the correct place.

Thanks mate.
#5 - Rish
Quote from Kirill.D :They are actually wrong res , should be 512x512 but they are 500x500

i'd recommend a minimum of 1024 x 1024, most skinners use 2048!
CallumCraddy
well callumcraddy is actually me!!!

i dnt have time to do requests anymore due to time lacking
thanks for the bump?
Quote from Gunn :A few things:

- The size of your skins is not really correct. As stated above, use 512 x 512, or 1024 x 1024 etc. It does make a difference due to the way video cards handle textures AFAIK.

- Making your skins at a higher resolution (at least 1204 x 1024) should help to eliminate the jagged edges and other low quality issues that can arise when skinning at low resolutions.

- We have a special thread in our finished skin section for posting finished skins, different skin types have their own separate thread. Please post your finished work in the correct place.

Thanks mate.

i think you should look at the skins on the right cars mate - they look fine in place
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D

New Skins for XRGT Turbo
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG