The online racing simulator
Why can't I find no good " Racing Server's " for the XRGT
Ever since I've become licensed I've never let the XRT go, it's my all time favorite car in LFS and I drive it all the time and I can never find a server using the XR-GT other then demo servers and they have crashers and it's never fun. Where are the servers dedicated to the XRT? If there's any out there please let me know, also if there's a league please fill free in to letting me know where I can join.

Thanks- Mike
#2 - word.
I think you're confused about the naming

XR GT = XRG
XR GT Turbo = XRT

What car are you talking about?

CTRA Race1 is good for the XRG, but there aren't many good servers for the XRT. You could try CTRA race 2, but that has become bad since they introduced the handicapped GTR cars.
Quote from word. :I think you're confused about the naming

XR GT = XRG
XR GT Turbo = XRT

What car are you talking about?

CTRA Race1 is good for the XRG, but there aren't many good servers for the XRT. You could try CTRA race 2, but that has become bad since they introduced the handicapped GTR cars.

Well I'd like to find a server that has the XRT, I cant see why there are no servers open for race using the XRT. When I try a CTRA Race server it says not allowed passengers when I try to join and I have no passengers in my car, they told me I have to make a new set but I didnt understand it much.
That "no passengers" message appears sometimes when you select certain setups, I don't know why. Just change to another setup and try again.
its a bug with LFS. I've only seen an XRT race server once. I joined it then it promptly crashed . CTRA has lots of XRG activiy.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :its a bug with LFS. I've only seen an XRT race server once. I joined it then it promptly crashed . CTRA has lots of XRG activiy.

Yeah but I'd like to find an xrt server. I'll try out the ctra server using a different setup and see if that works.
yeah its rare nowadays but some times CTRA race 2 has the tbo class cars, but almost never when I get a chance to play lfs.

Also, off topic, but are the CTRA servers down?
I have yet to find a server that can avoid faggotry long enough to complete a race. But if you like racing the XRT, there's about 40 servers dedicated to them running right now. Click "Demo" next to S2 and you'll see them all.
I'm also an XRT freak, just look at my LFSW stats.

In demo mode there is a server named "pink" where all the fast demo (and licenced) racers who like the XRT usually are.
Quote from SKaREO :I have yet to find a server that can avoid faggotry long enough to complete a race. But if you like racing the XRT, there's about 40 servers dedicated to them running right now. Click "Demo" next to S2 and you'll see them all.

Yeah I'm aware of this but I've grown out of drifting and most demo racers are crashers and if you find a decent race room you'll eventually run into a crasher.
TypeRCivic,

The problem is on the CTRA servers we do not allow passengers. Most servers do. What's happening with your setups is that older setups are recognized as having a passenger when in reality they don't. If you take the "Race S" setup and duplicate your older setup you should find that you will be able to race.

It's a bug, but only from older setups and then only when the server creates the rule of no passengers allowed does it show up. Hopefully this works for you =)

As for XRT races the CTRA Race 2 server bounces between the GTR's and the TBO classes so you should be able to find some great racing in there for the XRT. If not you can always try out the GT2 classes of cars, they are tons of fun too =)
Quote from Viper93 :TypeRCivic,

The problem is on the CTRA servers we do not allow passengers. Most servers do. What's happening with your setups is that older setups are recognized as having a passenger when in reality they don't. If you take the "Race S" setup and duplicate your older setup you should find that you will be able to race.

It's a bug, but only from older setups and then only when the server creates the rule of no passengers allowed does it show up. Hopefully this works for you =)

As for XRT races the CTRA Race 2 server bounces between the GTR's and the TBO classes so you should be able to find some great racing in there for the XRT. If not you can always try out the GT2 classes of cars, they are tons of fun too =)

thanks for the help, i'll be trying it out in a bit.
#14 - robt
Just to piggy back off this question......is there any NON CTRA XRT servers that arent for drifting, i can never find anything running RWD cars.
some servers dedicated to tbo and rac/lx6/fz5 classess would be awesome or even just the xrt. ive always found them to be the most fun for racing, but havent had good races online in tbo since s1 days, and havent had any good races with lrf yet because no one seems to want to use them for racing.
I really like the XRT too, but not for drifting. and sence I'm not a silver CTRA I can't race on CTRA 2 yet

what about the bug test servers? I had some fun TBO races there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG