The online racing simulator
Lag!!!!
(7 posts, started )
Lag!!!!
hey guys

when i race i have alot of lag..the thing at the top left of the screen is always around the 50 mark and i am told that it should be higher.i cant really race properly on many servers...
do u guys no how to get rid of lag???
need quick reply please

thanx in advance
Lag is due to a poor internet connection - either a cheap line, or using P2P software etc at the same time - turn off other programs!!!

The number you are referring to is the frames per second, and that's to do with your computer spec - LFS likes quicker CPUs over fancy graphics cards, so consider upgrading a little if you want to. But 50fps is fine, and you can easily set WRs with that (if you have the skill!)

Was this reply quick enough for you? Why do you need such a quick reply. In fact, why did you have to be so rude as to especially request a fast reply? Are you incontinent or something?
The thing at the top left of the screen (which shows the FPS) doesn't have anything to do with lag. Close all the applications that use your bandwith and look for servers with ping less than 100ms. That should help

damn... late again
lol thanx guys for your help....and yes uze were quick enough
on a full grid i get about 13 lol so count yourself lucky!
Since we are from Australia, most European servers have quite a high ping level for us.
Just remember to turn every single possible thing OFF that could have something to do with the internet.
In some servers, like CTRA, I find there's people downloading, or have slow internet, which creates lag in the whole server (as if it wasn't bad enough for us already) which usually triggers those weird crashes.

Just try to give alot of racing room, and on starts don't try anything desperate, because with the lag you won't get away with it... Trust me, I know
Quote from [DUcK] :Just try to give alot of racing room, and on starts don't try anything desperate, because with the lag you won't get away with it... Trust me, I know

That's my excuse for lame racecraft!

Lag!!!!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG