The online racing simulator
Points table?
Is there any news on when this will be coming? We are 3 rounds/months in and still no points table...

If anybody has been keeping track with an excel sheet or something could they post it please? Thanks
We're working on something... should be available shortly.
There was no official results given for Round 2, so that doesnt help matters, then round 3 also has tracker problems and -1 lap reset penalties not added so the standings take a bit of guesswork, but i have:

GT1
Mercury - 1st, 3rd, 1st = 109pts
SK - 2nd, 2nd, 4th? = 95pts
ID/#low - 8th, 1st, 2nd? = 88pts
Cyber - 4th, 4th?, 6th? = 69pts

GT2
CoRe - 1st, 2nd, 1st = 114
Mercury - 5th, 1st, 2nd = 96
TSO - 4th 3rd?, 3rd = 83

Take those with a pinch of salt, they'll be fairly accurate but it wouldnt suprise me if theres a few results out by a place.
With so many unknown results i think GT2 is pretty much correct as its helped that the same teams are finishing in the top 4-5 so you know who to look for (XFR on 78 & T7R with 70) but the GT1 class has had more 'random' results so its hard to judge without anything official being said of it all it'd just be a load of guesswork and more innacuracy.
Quote from PaulC2K :..(XFR on 78 & T7R with 70) ...

T7R = 3rd, 3rd, 5th looks more like 80 points
(but of course it's just guessing - who knows what happens when the results will be official - if it happens, someday)
paul can you calculate where is cP (me hopes top 10)
Quote from BBO@BSR :T7R = 3rd, 3rd, 5th looks more like 80 points
(but of course it's just guessing - who knows what happens when the results will be official - if it happens, someday)

Thats cos it is, however T7R didnt finish 3th at South City, not by what i calculated anyway. I had Mercury, CoRe (disco on lap 58 iirc, -1 lap but were 2nd at that point, and we were 2-3 laps clear of the next 100% distance GT2 car, so im sure they'd be 2nd) then i have TSO 3rd, dont have 4th listed (i only collected results for yesterday's top 5 finishers) then XFR 5th and T7R down in 7th. Thinking about it T7R disco'd around lap 42 iirc so maybe i never put them back into their respective placing, i know they werent far behind CoRe at that point but i never looked at how many laps they did after disco to judge how many laps they'd have done, so maybe ive screwed up on that result.

I would check the replay again, however i cant thanks to having no LFS's unlocks cos i've installed XP 3 times in the last 24hrs (used 2 unlocks on the last version, unlocking the wrong lfs folder then the correct one cos i figured why not) then i realised something wasnt working correctly and went for a 3rd attempt and now im locked out for the week unless i jibb my brothers unused account for the week
But as i say, i think chances are ive miscalculated or given TSO 3rd and T7R 7th and meant it the other way round? dont recall and unfortunately cant check or do owt till Friday morning apparently

NIKI, without Rnd2 confirmed result & no unlocked LFS now i cant get the results, i dont know of anywhere that has even unofficial results, but i have 9th & 4th (5/6th if those supposed to be paying attention would have, nice chat before the race finished btw, how ironic it would have been had you cost your team 4th because you had to chat about finishing there but MOI to the rescue :clapclap for Rnd3 but unless you know where you (& others) finished its pretty much hopeless. I can only recall the top 3 GT1 finishers, after that ive no idea only guestimations.
I can't speak with any authority on this, but I feel pretty certain that T7R were indeed 3rd in class at SO4.

We were very anxious about them closing in on us at the end, anyway, and we had telepit/disco penalties in mind. They finished 10s behind us.
Yeah, thinking about it it almost certainly is incorrect, the only doubt was if they'd had additional problems along the way but i knew they'd only had 1 disco by the lap they's completed on the 6th hour and the fact that they disconnected around the lap i was expecting it when checking that hours stint to judge where they were at the time of disco, so yeah unless the official results say otherwise i think 3rd is fairly safe, i also spotted from their site they have themselves as 3rd so that confirmed it for me, as i say, probably put the result in TSO's section while not paying attention.

That makes things (unofficially, big-style!)
T7R - 3rd, 3rd, 5th = 85
TSO - 4th 7th, 3rd = 73 (swapped them to 7th for reasons given above, may be wrong, cant check)
XFR - 2nd, 5th, 5th = 70

Still with a big pinch of salt mind you.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I can't speak with any authority on this, but I feel pretty certain that T7R were indeed 3rd in class at SO4.

We were very anxious about them closing in on us at the end, anyway, and we had telepit/disco penalties in mind. They finished 10s behind us.

Yes I'm sure it was like this. And we also always check the discos of other teams in the race etc.
Our Team had only 1 disconnection at So4 shortly after our pitstop when Mercury took back the lead from us (think it was ~lap 41/42) at that time we were on the 2nd place.

And in the last race I can't see us going further down the results list because we only lost contact to the server 1 time and lost the laps there and as we didn't used shift+p or shift+s there can't be an extra lap added to our result.

Anyway I hope this will all be sorted out soon (and it looks like it with all the new guys who are working on it )
and that we don't have to wait in future seasons that long for the results, rules, points, numberplates, logos, ... etc.
Because all this lack of information and organization can really destroy the fun of this great league concept. I think if it wasn't MoE and we wouldn't have spend so much time in practising, setup building and strategy planning, then we would have already pulled out as it is imo an unsustainable situation.
Quote from PaulC2K :
That makes things (unofficially, big-style!)
T7R - 3rd, 3rd, 5th = 85
TSO - 4th 7th, 3rd = 73 (swapped them to 7th for reasons given above, may be wrong, cant check)
XFR - 2nd, 5th, 5th = 70

Still with a big pinch of salt mind you.

Did the points table also changed?
Because here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31997
it says:
Point:
The same in both classes, 40, 34, 29, 25, 22, 19, 16, 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

So 3rd = 29 + 3rd = 29 + 5th = 22 is for T7R still 80 points,
or my calculator is broken
10% bonus for FXRs, too.

edit: nvm, just GT1. :P
I want a FXR bonus for GT2 too (atleast at westhill it was quite obvious that the XRR was much faster)
After the unofficial results for GT2. Take this for what it is, specially the last race results.
I haven't kept any record of GT1

Cor 40 34 40 114
Mer 22 40 29 91
T7R 29 29 22 80
TSO 25 25 25 75
XFR 34 19 19 73

Point table will be up before the week is out.
Quote from Hoellsen :Point table will be up before the week is out.

which week

just kidding, keep it up
Quote from Cawwa :After the unofficial results for GT2. Take this for what it is, specially the last race results.
I haven't kept any record of GT1

Cor 40 34 40 114
Mer 22 40 29 91
T7R 29 29 22 80
TSO 25 25 25 75
XFR 34 19 19 73

Only correction i'd make would be on Westhills results, which didnt include -1 lap penalties for disconnections & pit-teleporting which i gather Prodrive did at one point? Im not sure how i came to that conclusion, but i'd guess it would be from the end of race replay file having prodrive not actually in 2nd of the GT2 cars but something like 9th due to the disco/shift+p. Wish i could check to clarify that, but im pretty sure that must have been where i got that from, and as we finished 0:50 behind them according to the tracker and the -1 lap penalties werent possible to add to the live data it would suggest we finished ahead of them on that basis.
With that said, and on the basis of it being correct, that moves us up a place, worth 5pts extra.
T7R your right on, i'd replaced the wrong result (5th to 3rd instead of 4th to 3rd)
TSO came 4th at Rnd1, T7R took 3rd (link)
XFR i have down as finishing 2/5/5th not 2/6/6 but i cant really check replays for those atm as i've mentioned.

Anyone else thinking it probably wasnt worth asking what the standings were right now? CoRe are hauling, everyone else is playing catchup... i think thats as close as were likely to get until we start being given the last months worth of race results
Considering all complaints are refused after 1hr of the race ending round 2's results shouldnt have been too much to ask for within a few days of it ending, round 3's tracker issues will take some messing which will hold things up a while. At least its 2 months till the next round, maybe we'll know where were at by then
Quote from PaulC2K :Anyone else thinking it probably wasnt worth asking what the standings were right now? CoRe are hauling, everyone else is playing catchup... i think thats as close as were likely to get until we start being given the last months worth of race results

Now now, we haven't been fastest in any of the races so far (unless you count rc's fast lap at SO4). It's just a matter of some good luck and some good consistency (if you ignore my flip at SO4 :P).

SO4 results should be here very soon. WE1 might take a bit longer, but shouldn't be anywhere near the delay for SO4.
Quote from PaulC2K :Only correction i'd make would be on Westhills results, which didnt include -1 lap penalties for disconnections & pit-teleporting...

As far as I remember there was never a 1 lap penalty when you get kicked from the server (which is penalty enough in my eyes)
Quote from three_jump :As far as I remember there was never a 1 lap penalty when you get kicked from the server (which is penalty enough in my eyes)

Correct. Only SHIFT+P/S or intentional disconnects while an other team member (or a quick reconnect of the same driver) is exiting the pits will be penalized with a + 1 lap (The latter case will most likely be penalized a lot harder, but that scenario has never happened until now).
I dunno about what corrections there is going to be in any of the races. This little table is only by results from the tracker after the races. Absolutly unofficial.
ok, theres definately a conspiracy here, my computer is working against me!!
Im certain i posted to correct my earlier comment about -1 lap for disco, both on here and on ze merc forum, but its not on there either it seems. I came to the conclusion i'd wrote it but restarted the PC without posting that one, so i can only assume i did the same there too, but i double checked the rules just after posting so i knew but apparently didnt click 'submit' and it wasnt in one of my firefox windows after rebooting either :?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG