The online racing simulator
World's Ugliest Dog dies at 14
(15 posts, started )
omg.. im going to have night...daymares because of seeing that things' picrture thats scary...
lmao, rather sad it has died yet it does have a strong resemblance to yoda!
Looks like "the thing" in the movie called The Thing.
its more like a rat than a dog............:wtf2:
Chinese Crested Dogs are actually pretty cute, IMO. That was a rescue dog that had some serious health issues, my compliments to the owner for even taking him in, he could have easily been euthanized right at the shelter.

Here's what a "normal" Chinese Crested looks like, for anyone interested (They're born hairless, btw, that's not a clip.)
R.I.P

Thumbnail?...
I wonder what the dog thought about his looks The person whoever took him in is very generous (probably not the right word to describe this, cant think of a word..)
Quote from Vendetta :I wonder what the dog thought about his looks The person whoever took him in is very generous (probably not the right word to describe this, cant think of a word..)

Hehe, the dog had no idea what he looked like, he had cataracts, hence the freaky white eyes.
Think the person had quite a humorous lifestyle. Everytime i look at the dog i burst out laughing, its the kind of thing you would see in a film. In its ows way it is unique and hilarious. Superb!
Hmm...but I think every thief fear that "thing"...imagin yourself if you are
sneaking around in dark room and one moment this "dog" is barking at you
Quote from MorroW :Hmm...but I think every thief fear that "thing"...imagin yourself if you are
sneaking around in dark room and one moment this "dog" is barking at you

They would probably think its a mutant rat or something..all i know is they would get the hell out of that house.
omg illepall
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG