The online racing simulator
Movie : The Learning Curve
(11 posts, started )
nice drifting there, and i like the music of course
I knew you had used Vegas, because there were several clues. The biggest one was that between some scenes there wall small bits of blackness that happens when you rush to put sections of movie together, and don't zoom in to see if they are actually next to each other, or a few frames apart. That spoilt the video, as did the music (but that's just my taste :razz. Too many static cameras, so it was a fairly OK movie. Keep makin' em!
#4 - kaynd
There is a strange mix in this video. there are some good scenes with a proper camera angle and there are others with unnecessary high FOV witch makes the car almost disappear.
Same goes with the drifting… there is some good action and some neat lines, but also there is some bad drifting and I am not referring to the ending when you intentionally put some “where it got wrong” scenes.
e.g @ 1:48 & 2:18 you are sowing us in slow motion a not so good grift line.
Anyway ok stuff.
As someone else said, we have already seen pretty much everything at the LFS video scene so you have to do something nearly perfect to impress…
I kind of liked the vid, the youtube quality was decent so I guess the downloadable version is too. Your FPS was consistent and I liked it, tho your drifting could be a bit better. I may not be a drift king, but I can tell you it's possible to stretch those slides much more. Try to go wild, it's a movie, not endurance drifting. All you have to do it slap in in the curve and hope it goes well, then you just restart and try again. Good movie anyway, I hope to see some other soon.
nice drifting loved the city part and the big drift in circle. I am only learning to make good videos so for me ur one is cool Keep it up!
expert drifting, totally successfull and funny
nice movie!
great comments and critique so far.

If anyone wants to download it i'll upload it
Nice video, love the dnb also.
pretty good mate

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG