The online racing simulator
Live for speed crash me in
(18 posts, started )
Hey guys!

My first attemp at making crash video using Sony vegas to edit the files. I tried my very best but didnt have nice crashes at the time so it came out short and i had some troubles ending the music i chosen at the same time as the video ends so i had to put in some blank spaces which doesnt really bother me as they are like 2 secs long but i know there will be someone that will spam me about that

Comments and ways to improve would be nice, i hope u notice something about beggining pictures and and ending one. a little trick i tried to make video longer

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l_VvRrv3yYU
VERY NICE! i liked this, very good music
glad u liked it thx!
it was good, but next time press shift+f to get rid of the clutter!
That last crash was brilliant!

A Good video, however the second (I think) crash had that crazy effect where you made it jerky; interesting idea but I don't think it worked. I just looked like you had bad frame rate. The blank spaces... well all I can say is you could have added one more crash to get rid of those spaces, or edit the music so it fits your movie. See if you can use more custom cameras in the SHIFT U view

Keep 'em coming!
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :man, now my project is going to look like I ripped off the last crash, because it is almost identical, except it lasts several minutes

dont worry bout it just use it

And thanks guys for comments
what is the song called?
nice one, especially music is wonderfull ! well done !
Quote from harjun :thank you mate

+1

There were some really bad FPS drops there, that kinda ruined it.

And using the Shift+F key helps a bunch.

That last crash was craaaazy

Not bad attempt imo.
to tell the truth the second crash wasnt supposed to be all choppy it just turned out like it when i rendered it for some reason
yes, i could see aswell, it said 10fps
Quote from DevilDare :to tell the truth the second crash wasnt supposed to be all choppy it just turned out like it when i rendered it for some reason

Vegas has some stupid problems, even on good computers. Some things it just cannot handle and ends up going choppy for no apparent reason. I have yet to find a pattern as to why some pieces of footage go to shizzle while others stay fine.
Quote from anbiddulph :it was good, but next time press shift+f to get rid of the clutter!

yeah, this....and the music...
the music is all about the style u listen, in my opinion Trance house RNB are alot better than stupid 50 cent or something. But again is the style u prefere not what others prefere. About the sizzle, when u play it in vegas yes it does that but when u render it the sizzle goes away. well it did for me
Quote from DevilDare :the music is all about the style u listen, in my opinion Trance house RNB are alot better than stupid 50 cent or something. But again is the style u prefere not what others prefere. About the sizzle, when u play it in vegas yes it does that but when u render it the sizzle goes away. well it did for me

I think you ment ANY kind of music is better than 50 cent crap..

Heck I don't even like country music but I'd rather hear it than I would some music with the F bomb as the chorus.
That last crash can't be real! I mean it's just crazy!

Maybe the devs should really fix the collision system...

Nice vid with music that fits.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG