The online racing simulator
Account Issues
(5 posts, started )
Account Issues
Hello, I have been without internet for some time. I purchased S2 awhile back (the reason for me buying my DFP). I get my internet back today, and on my old posts and under account information it says Demo Racer. I have been looking forward to playing LFS tonight, since my internet was being installed today. What could cause my account status to be changed like this? If you need any proof of that I had S2, I was in one of the SRDA gummi cuppen races and my username was listed on their site as finishing the race. Also, I have some custom skins posted.

Please help me out with this, I really do not want to buy another license and probably won't.

Lunari
I just checked and it was the gumi-cuppen race #18..
Log into LFS.net with your username and password. Make sure your details are up to date. If it still doesn't work, email Victor. He will know if you paid, and may ask you a few questions to verify who you are/your account.

Good Luck
Quote from lunari :What could cause my account status to be changed like this?

The person whose credit card you used to "purchase" LFS has contacted their card issuer and denied participating in the transaction.

That means, as far as we are concerned, it is processed as a fraudulent transaction. This costs the banks and us a lot of time and effort and several letters. We are charged a fine for their trouble and this is extremely unwelcome.
Quote from Scawen :The person whose credit card you used to "purchase" LFS has contacted their card issuer and denied participating in the transaction.

That means, as far as we are concerned, it is processed as a fraudulent transaction. This costs the banks and us a lot of time and effort and several letters. We are charged a fine for their trouble and this is extremely unwelcome.

I'm very sorry about that, my grandma let me use her card to purchase LFS (She lets me use it for online things now and then). I guess she didn't realize what it was. Sorry for the mix up. In this case I will be getting LFS again, can't let my dual wheel combo go to waste.

Sorry,
Lunari

Account Issues
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG