The online racing simulator
Customize your own cooper!
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Rish
Right its just an idea so tell me if its worth it before i go to far!!!

I made a Cooper S skin yesterday (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=605262#post605262) and have since come up with the idea of a "kit" for my skin! The Kit would comprise of a base skin (a white roof and no stripe on the doors or bonnet, mini logo's etc), different roofs and stripes would be made so that people can just place what they want straight on the skin with no messing about.

What do you think?

Cheers

Rish
Attached images
Mini roof.JPG
Quote from Rish :Right its just an idea so tell me if its worth it before i go to far!!!

I made a Cooper S skin yesterday (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=605262#post605262) and have since come up with the idea of a "kit" for my skin! The Kit would comprise of a base skin (a white roof and no stripe on the doors or bonnet, mini logo's etc), different roofs and stripes would be made so that people can just place what they want straight on the skin with no messing about.

What do you think?

Cheers

Rish

i think its a good idea i would customize my cooper
then have a super big mini cooper race!
#4 - Rish
Quote from HellBoy99 :then have a super big mini cooper race!

You could do whatever you wanted with them! but if the idea doesn't generate enough interest it wont happen!
how about an XFG version? I've always thought new minis look more like an XFG
#6 - Rish
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :how about an XFG version? I've always thought new minis look more like an XFG

Are you blind?
You just proved his point if you ask me.
I still think it looks more like an XFG. carry on though
#10 - Rish
sorry dude, i really cant see it!!
You're on your own there Zoomy. It's like saying the MRT looks like a Bugatti Veyron... Just doesn't work.
Quote from beefyman666 : It's like saying the MRT looks like a Bugatti Veyron... Just doesn't work.

It doesn't?

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG