The online racing simulator
Watch out for this hacker!
(50 posts, started )
Hi,

Lately im hacked, My msn, My forum, My Gmail, My two .co.nr accounts and the worst thing: My donald duck account his username is: fthsjustin.\

My prove: www.stgteam.co.nr
www.stg-team.co.nr

Scroll al the way down to the page.
And when the pages are loading, you see something with fths07.pages.google

Now i want that something happens to it.

Regards, Bose
OMG! shut down your servers now!
Thats bad :S
Is there nothing you can do?
Do you have any protection against this, like virus protection or anything?
Ok we got the guilty, now what do we do?
uh, what is the worst that can happen?
Ban him from LFS?
Hack him back?
Hack him back and you'd set yourself not only as low as him, but a reputation of known to hack. I advise against that.
Since he did hack your server I think he should be baned from LFS
To hack back is not a solution.
By juding on the site I guess that all he wants is some attention, he wants to prove that he`s good.
He's not good, he just knew my pass from my msn, and he just pressed ''forgot password'' everywhere and dada.

and it should be a good solution if he is banned from LFS
It`s up to the DEV`s if he is going to be baned from LFS. He did hack a server and that should be punished hard imo
Well, a time ago, he typed something like gfjhniohnhjhjghjgpspamcrashgnhjgnhponhyopnhyoh those things, and my server crashed.

Don't forget, i have a lot to suffer(wrong spelled i guess:tilt and my team.

If members dont know about this and see the site, they think: ''WTF!''
to be honest, was it not a bit silly to let him know your password in the first place.......

As its not an issue involving LFS specifically, then nothing can be officially done by the LFS Devs.
I would suggest changing any passwords you currently have access to. If things have been changed, contact your domain registrar and provide them with proof of it being your account to get things fixed.
It was the password of my server...
Not of any other things.
And how did he get the passwords for all the other things then?
Well, I'm pretty sure if you press "Forget password" on some online services all it does is ask for your Secret Question in order to change the password. And if someone knows you well enough, answering it ain't too difficult.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
Hm, I don't know of any site that does it like that.

AFAIK, either your old pass or a new random password iis then sent to the e-mail adress you originally registered with on the site.
I believe hotmail does it in that manner, same with Google if you don't have an alternate email address set.
He knew me, he was my friend, but some way he turned bad, and the password he knew was for everything

Kinda stupid of me, now everything got his own password
thats terrible do you think he hacked someones account to get s2?
IIRC, he has already been known to hack. Alot of people have complained about him
this hacker dude can't even spell, check out his "wesbite"

http://www.teamfths1.co.nr/

what a fag, hope ur site get's back on it's feet soon
Sponsored by Ron A Myres

There is your get back at him clause right there on his team web site.
LOL this is nothing to do with hacking, just you beeing "stupid"........

Quote from Bose321 :He knew me, he was my friend, but some way he turned bad, and the password he knew was for everything

Kinda stupid of me, now everything got his own password

Still it`s bad that he desided to attack the server and change his paswords and such

(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG