The online racing simulator
Rfactor ?
(57 posts, started )
Rfactor ?
well lad's,

Got Rfactor yesturday.

Lfs is better I think,but the reason why I liek Rfactor so much is the reall tracks,cars,sounds etc.

But how DO I downloads the cars..

Where and what foder to put inot etc ?

help appreciated .

thanks
rfactorcentral.com

Put cars in your vehicles folder, tracks in your locations folder. It's as simple as putting textures in LFS most of the time.
Quote from tristancliffe :rfactorcentral.com

Put cars in your vehicles folder, tracks in your locations folder. It's as simple as putting textures in LFS most of the time.

Ah cheer's mate

Dont seem to have locations folder ?

thank you
In game data? lookie there. I'm pretty sure it's called locations (or something equally track-like, that even a 2 year old could work out).
Yep have game data-->vehicles

Thats all.
Are you sure? Search for toban (I think it's called) within rfactor folder. You'll then find the right folder easily.
Ok

thank you
This is what mine looks like

edit: Damnit, too late
Attached images
Gamedata folder.JPG
This is what my folder is like
Attached images
rfactor1.GIF
rfactor2.GIF
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :This is what my folder is like

Wrong folder - that's your desktop.

Go to "c:\program files" and find rfactor.
cheers mate got it

thank you
:doh:
:chairfall
error ?
Attached images
erroror.GIF
We obviously need "Show your rFactor folder!" thread.

Sorry but I don't understand ?
Quote from deggis :We obviously need "Show your rFactor folder!" thread.

I just wanted to show what mine looked like, so he could see what he was doing wrong.
is that version 1150 or 1250 co in 1150 you cant put tracks and cars
Quote from hrtburnout :I just wanted to show what mine looked like, so he could see what he was doing wrong.

I wanted to be original and funny but failed at it
As if I didn't notice
Seriously meant; go to the library and get a 'Windows XP' book; general file managing skills are very helpfull even when you would rather just start programs from the start menu.. Sooner or later basic windows skills come in quite handy!
Quote from jwardy :is that version 1150 or 1250 co in 1150 you cant put tracks and cars

What are you on about? You could install addons from the very first release
Quote from MAGGOT :What are you on about? You could install addons from the very first release

what , on the demo ?
Quote from jwardy :what , on the demo ?

No 1150 was a full download that acted as a trial until activated (identical to LFS) the only difference was that when you activate rF you get the ability to add mods as well as to just unlock the full ISI content.
aa ok

Rfactor ?
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG