The online racing simulator
Full grid at South city (replay needed)
Can anyone post a replay file with 32 players grid at South City? I wanna test the performance on my system..
couldn't you just run an AI race with 32 people, then save the replay and watch it
Quote from UncleBenny :couldn't you just run an AI race with 32 people, then save the replay and watch it

You can only add 20 AI or have a 20 car grid in singleplayer.
Quote from UncleBenny :couldn't you just run an AI race with 32 people, then save the replay and watch it

Already did that, there was about 20 FPS using cockpit view behind 20 AI's, so was wondering what would be in multiplayer, as AI's eat a lot of processor...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can anyone post a replay file with 32 players grid at South City? I wanna test the performance on my system..

Can't find 32, but I did find a replay from the Dutch league at South City with 29.

Edit: And a much smaller replay from the Road Sport Cup, again at South City, with 26 on the grid.
Quote from joshdifabio :Can't find 32, but I did find a replay from the Dutch league at South City with 29.

Edit: And a much smaller replay from the Road Sport Cup, again at South City, with 26 on the grid.

Thanks, 29 is enough
It never went below 50 fps with cockpit view and in the back/middle of the grid, 1680x1050, all high, 8xAA and 8AF (i think, not sure), high res textures, etc..
It certainly wouldn't hurt if LFS used both cores of the processor...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG