The online racing simulator
Possible to have my statistics reset?
Is it at all possible to have my percentages and such to be reset back to 0%

Finishes, cleanliness and such.

I would like to take CTRA a lot more seriously now, as its something that I would like to do, BUt, with my current stats - I feel that I cannot be bothered. If that makes sense!

I would be very greatful if I could have my stats reset, but my current licences remain the same.

Thanks
- Mark
Quote from Krammeh :
I would be very greatful if I could have my stats reset, but my current licences remain the same.

LOL I bet there are many who would want this

I think if you want stats reset then points/licence should also reset.

Just my opinion tho

SD.
If thats the case, then I wouldn't mind having my points/licence reset too!

I just want a fresh start,
this was asked before by some drivers and the answer was
always the same: NO

and why should they do that? you take it NOW more seriously?

and before you did what? i see you have a few yellow flags, but
you have just done 73 races... hey, just do another 500 and
your stats will be clear again
Quote from LordBlaster :this was asked before by some drivers and the answer was
always the same: NO

and why should they do that? you take it NOW more seriously?

and before you did what? i see you have a few yellow flags, but
you have just done 73 races... hey, just do another 500 and
your stats will be clear again

Its just that I would like a completly clean slate.

I am fairly newish, to LFS, and I feel that I have become a much more mature person over the last few months.

My percentages will always be down, due to the fact of the previous race results.
#6 - VoiD
Quote from Krammeh :...I just want a fresh start,

What about getting a new LFS-license...?
I actually have two, one that I got for my gf for my cruise servers.

but, I wanna race on CTRA, under this account .
Just start racing more seriously. Your stats will improve over time, especially since you haven't done that many races.
any word from Sam or Becky?
Why should the "slate be cleaned" for you and not others. If you are indeed serious about CTRA then it shouldn't take too long to make ammends. Just see it as a pennance for your attitude beforehand
#11 - SamH
Sorry, I didn't realise you were still waiting for an answer. We don't reset stats for anyone. If we did that, it would undermine everyone's stats and make the information in our database and the tables on our website completely untrustworthy, and I'm just not willing to do that. If you look up someone's stats, those are their stats.. and there is no questioning them. That's important to us.

Sorry, no can do!
Quote from SamH :Sorry, I didn't realise you were still waiting for an answer.
Sorry, no can do!

he did not believe me
Quote from SamH :Sorry, I didn't realise you were still waiting for an answer. We don't reset stats for anyone. If we did that, it would undermine everyone's stats and make the information in our database and the tables on our website completely untrustworthy, and I'm just not willing to do that. If you look up someone's stats, those are their stats.. and there is no questioning them. That's important to us.

Sorry, no can do!

Okay! Fair do's! Thanks anyway!

Quote from LordBlaster :he did not believe me

I beleived you, I was just hanging on to the final tiny peice of hope!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG