The online racing simulator
Poker anyone?
(65 posts, started )
Poker anyone?
hey guys, who of you lot plays poker online? Or with buddies? And if you play online, on which platform?

Just thinking about some LFS-only tournaments maybe, or something similar. Oh, and if you are from uk or spain, I might have some little thing for you

pm me

cheers,

joe aka Vykos
I've recently been playing PKR quite a lot, thanks to GWADanny.

Used to play PartyPoker quite a bit but I've taken a big liking to PKR.
#3 - JTbo
Unibet and Nordicbet, texas holdthem, quite rarely as it does not really hit correct spot. My brother plays that too, he is rather good at it as he pays his rent with it and makes living too and I can't admit that I would be any worse in anything than my brother so I don't play too much
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
#4 - JTbo
I played poker stars for about 5 hours in total, kinda bored of it after a while, losing 50 cents then winning 50 cents.....anything bigger and i'd lose instantly, think i'm better off with the lottery.
partyporker.com
I only play poker with my friends every now and then. I suck at it, and usually lose every buck I own on like 5 minutes, luckely it`s just buddy-bet we are doing, so we are not doing big money bets :P
I play 5-card draw on my mobile, does that count?
#10 - th84
I play on pokerstars (www.pokerstars.net) several nights a week. They have a lot of small money tourney's that you can join for as little as $.50. I normally play in the $5.00 buy in 3 or 4 times a week. Or you can join a small money table for limits as low as $.01 and $.02. You can also just play with play money.

5 card stud hi/low FTW!!
Used to play on 888.com for a while. Began to play a lot because I was winning. Began to get bored and do stupid things, taking silly risks for big pots. Quit whilst still well ahead. Not played since.
pokerstars.com is the best, whether you want to play for money or play for free, they offer both.
Pacific poker :P
I play PKR. Its completely free to sign up, and you can play for free or for real cash. PKR is very well known in professional poker, with tournaments being held world wide all the time.

Also, the graphics are very nice, with fully interactive players and levels.
#15 - tpa
Yeay Vykos!

I currently play at NoIQ Poker. Today I cashed out some money for the first time and ordered this baby:

If I was to play poker for money, I'd just log in, give everyone all my money, and log out. Saves a lot of time that way. I stink at poker.
Poker! I hardly knew her!

:hide:
Quote from Vykos69 :hey guys, who of you lot plays poker online? Or with buddies? And if you play online, on which platform?

Online and with buddies. It will be over I think next year with our new government rules (you can't beat 40,85 % taxes on each win).
Vykos, lets get a betting system on your tournaments
Well, for you UK based poker addicts, you might wanna check this out, which is some project the company I work in also does. And if you look for some promising freerolls tonight, go check, this news out: http://uk.esport-poker.com/ind ... n=viewnews&newsID=698

If you make it into one of those final tables, you are directly into the team-league and already won some money and can go up to 50000 euros Hey, it's free, so why not try it?

In the german league, there is already one really succesfull bunch of german LFS guys, who win with their great teamunderstanding and tactics. Really nice to see!
i have loads ov em downloaded pkr , pacific poker , sun poker, party poker , full tilt , everest poker , but i never play cos i cant be arsed , and cos i havent got any money , if i do play its on everest cos they have sit & go freerols
well jwardy, then my link up there is something for you, as this is freerolls too GL
About 60 friends and family of my roommate come here weekly to play poker, as a poker tournament.

I don't play myself nor do I have anything to do with the tournament, yet I still get €400 a month for it.
Quote from Vykos69 :well jwardy, then my link up there is something for you, as this is freerolls too GL

i might give tha ago , see how i get on
I do play, both real and play money. Used to do freerolls on carbon poker, but nowdays im playing on PKR with some guys from the hungarian league. We do play every night, so if you wanna have ur arse kicked just yell

Poker anyone?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG