The online racing simulator
Photography Forums
(6 posts, started )
Photography Forums

I just wanted to make you guys aware of a new project that I am involved in. It's basically a photography forum based in the UK but international members are also welcome

It aims to help with the development of people's photography skills in the UK and provide a valuable resource of all things relating to the subject. Here are some of the features:

Community forums
User galleries with unlimited upload space
Camera equipment reviews
Photography tutorials
Photographer interviews
E-Zine in design stages

The site is just getting started at the moment so there aren't very many members but we're all committed to making sure that it works so it would be nice to see a few of you over there sharing some of your photos.

CLICK HERE to go to PhotographyForums.org

Thanks alot for your time,

scott
bump
Just had a brief look around and it looks pretty good. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to photography and I have a poo camera but hopefully I can get some tips from your forum.

Good job.
My sister is looking at getting a camera, i'll tell her about that forum.
Looks cool, I'll check it out.

pentaxforums.com is already one of the big 4 boards I post on regularly.
Thanks guys, it's just getting started but we already have quite a large amount of content so it might be a valuable resource for tutorials and product reviews for you. We're going to start advertising it properly in the new year so this is sort of just like a trial run to iron out any bugs or structural issues.

scott

Photography Forums
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG