The online racing simulator
I need help...please!
(5 posts, started )
I need help...please!
Ok, for a while now i have had a couple of ideas for videos including for LFS, but i have a problem, i dont have any programems that (1) record videos from your computer (something like fraps which i have but i really dont like) also (2) I would like some kind of software which i could edit videos or films, such as adding words, making the screen turn while showing etc...! and well i would totally prefer if there was something that did this that was totally free!

Thanks for your help in advance!

_John_
So you have fraps, which probably 95% of people who make videos use, but don't like it?, my suggestion is just to use fraps.

As for editing, I find windows movie maker works well enough.
Fraps is the best for quick movies imo. You could try gamecam, but the logo is alot bigger than fraps, thus ruining the effect. About effects, if you want stuff like flashing, spinning etc etc. i Recommend using sony vegas. I dont believe its free, so thats where that question ends. I just suggest using windows movie maker to get used to the ropes, then go onto more advanced software at a later date.
ok thanks guys

_John_
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :making the screen turn while showing etc...!

what do you mean by that? if you mean ability to rotate the view - then it's Vegas and Premiere...

I need help...please!
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG