The online racing simulator
New way in coolers mounting
(21 posts, started )
Fount this on one forum. A guy brought his PC to the warranty service and said "it doesn't turn on". After having looked inside the workers asked: "Really not turning on?!!"
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
lawl

It's amazing how retarded people are. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that drilling some holes in there might not be a good idea.
Whats wrong with that?

On a side note, I think I've worked out whats wrong with my PC

OMG :faint2: What can you say
Maybe he thought all those lines on the motherboard were just fancy graphics to make it look high tech.... if he had watched Tron he'd know better!!!
illepall
Lol, nice one. Reminds me of those wind-up posts on a tech forum a couple of years ago about the angry guy who has filled his pc up with water after someone had given him some advice about next-generation cooling methods.
#8 - axus
Bwahaha.
omg illepall

Thats so stupid...
BWAHAHHAHAHAH!!

What a tit !
Actually filling you PC up with water should work so long as it was de-ionised water...

But yeah, if your board doesn't have those mounting holes most people would have thought "oh, I can't fit it to this board, damn". But there's always one.
This guy must be taking the piss...I've had a fair share of coolers not fit, but usually I mod the cooler not the mobo

(The best bit about the guy who filled up his PC with water was the fact that he apparently used silicon sealant to seal the case )
Notice in the 3rd image that there is a home-made crampon!
OMG i have to print these pics and hang them into our workshop :chairfall
hehe, you would think that someone who is at the least interested in CPU cooling would have twigged that those little lines were actually there for a reason!

he didnt even try drilling the holes in relatively 'blank' spot!

i could do with a nice fan like that anyway
But Look here. He even puts a spacer on so the metal from the clamp is not touching the board :hyper:
Attached images
3.jpg
#18 - OPK
Genius
Just a thought. He should of used Copper screws, then it would not of broke the connections :ices_rofl

PS - BTW this was a joke
hmmm looks like standard via holes to me
Rofl!

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG