The online racing simulator
Ballast and Intake restrictions
Is it possible to control ballast and/or intake restrictions using an insim app?

Would someone be willing to work on this?
What can be done as the_angry_angel said in another thread is set a value of what you want then compare it when the player leaves the pits to see if he has less or more.Then if he has it wrong just spectate them till its equal to your set value.As for controling it im not so sure
That's correct. You can check the intake restrictions/balast players have on board and /spectate them if they are incorrect, but there is no way of changing the settings, certainly not from the server side.

It's on my to-do list to create a small add-on to allow admins to do this - unless someone else has already done it of course (I think Becky has something similar but not sure if it's for the public?)
Quote from F.Rizzo :That's correct. You can check the intake restrictions/balast players have on board and /spectate them if they are incorrect, but there is no way of changing the settings, certainly not from the server side.

It's on my to-do list to create a small add-on to allow admins to do this - unless someone else has already done it of course (I think Becky has something similar but not sure if it's for the public?)

An add -on to allow admins to check and spectate would be great!
Is it possible to do this for setups? Ie, have a single setup race\series?
By using the same method to check the settings of each car that leaves the pits against a set entered into the insim program?

I know next to nothing about insim, programming etc, but just curious
Quote from sampow01 :Is it possible to do this for setups? Ie, have a single setup race\series?
By using the same method to check the settings of each car that leaves the pits against a set entered into the insim program?

Unfortunately there isn't enough data output from InSim to support this "live". It is possible to analyse replays and to get an approximation for a setup, but even so that isn't accurate.
Damn, thats a shame thanks for the speedy reply

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG