The online racing simulator
WTH! drifting bycicle?
(62 posts, started )
Quote from Blackout :The grumpy old men patrol!

Must be VERY hard being a Finn, and finding a motorsport that the Danes can whip your butt in!
#52 - JTbo
Quote from Bladerunner :Must be VERY hard being a Finn, and finding a motorsport that the Danes can whip your butt in!

It is, but several years of theraphy and strong medicine helps quite some degree, however you can forget that racing career what you once find attracting
Quote from Bladerunner :Why all the sudden furore over drifting on bikes? They have been doing it for YEARS...even BEFORE the Japanese started building CARS to drift in!!!

A recent rendition of drifting motorcycles:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ieK3c-VaWM

Whoah that's totally leet! The angles are even higher than most drifting cars.
Quote from Bladerunner :Why all the sudden furore over drifting on bikes? They have been doing it for YEARS...even BEFORE the Japanese started building CARS to drift in!!!

A recent rendition of drifting motorcycles:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ieK3c-VaWM

Also, don't forget Supermoto (aka Supermotard) - on some tracks there's no other way to enter a turn with those bikes.

Here's a random video without much searching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XumbAdh-k_g
Quote from Blackout :Still, I love cycling trough winter.

Today was the fist day that reminded me of winter cycling. Had to choose between 2 meter front visibility, or having tons of hard and cold snowflakes in my eyes while trying to hurry to the bus. Not to mention that the ice and other crap is still to come
Bet you can't beat my bicycle accident!

I got my bike through my throat.

A trip to the hospital, 15 stiches to my throat and my little sister asking "He isn't going to look like THAT for ever, mommy?"
Quote from Jakg :No, my ultra-high performance super-sports bike.

Thats my lovely and incredibly fast Gilera DNA 50 with it's ultra powerful 50cc Engine.

wich my minibike would overtake...
#58 - Jakg
If you have a bike that will cruise at 80 KM/h then yes, it will overtake. But if you have a minibike that fast you have either huge balls or a large amount of bullshit.
Quote from Jakg :But if you have a minibike that fast you have either huge balls or a large amount of bullshit.

Since huge balls on a minibike induce extreme aerodynamic drag, and in some cases mechanical friction, I'd opt for the latter.
I'm pretty sure the definition of cruise isn't: screaming the utter bollocks off it :P:P
Quote from March Hare :Bet you can't beat my bicycle accident!

I got my bike through my throat.

A trip to the hospital, 15 stiches to my throat and my little sister asking "He isn't going to look like THAT for ever, mommy?"

I hope you got a cool scar out of that, rather than permanent disfigurement.

I once rode a bike downhill into a set of trees and was lucky to not have my eyes poked out by branches. Worst injury I had was going downhill (again) while overtaking my best mate on the way to school, who decided it would be a good time to swerve onto the pavement. Needless to say I was in the way, his back wheel took out my front wheel and I had two very large holes in my upper arms, just in front of the elbows. I still have the scars now, although they're quite faint.
#62 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :If you have a bike that will cruise at 80 KM/h then yes, it will overtake. But if you have a minibike that fast you have either huge balls or a large amount of bullshit.

But if he would be a finn, that of course would not be anything special, finn would probably just take turbo engine from old brick shaped Volvo and put it into minibike and then drive it like there would be no tomorrow while posting comment to LFS forum, not that I would do such thing, or do I? :drugs:

WTH! drifting bycicle?
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG