The online racing simulator
wheelie setup for [most cars]
(21 posts, started )
most of the S2 cars who can handle it if u can make that ill be very happy
#2 - garph
Or you could look at a wheelie setup you already have and apply the basic idea to others car setups. Means you're not having to wait for someone to do it for you.
thnx man
Niko - surely it either wheelies or it doesn't?

[RF]-art555 - UFR wheelie? :S It's front wheel drive man!
It is also sometimes called a front wheelie or wikang (wheelie belakang) in Malaysia.

OOOOOO

lol... why do u want these sets anyway...they arn't that much fun.. only for demo ppl who have only 1 track
Or just the always used Stoppie to Reverse Wheelie
Quote from Bob Smith :
[RF]-art555 - UFR wheelie? :S It's front wheel drive man!

Just doing it backwards in the reverse gear
And no need to brake anything, simply smash the gas in the reverse, tap clutch a few times and of you go
Hey, I'm new here. And I got a problem. I have downloaded many wheelie setups and tried to wheelie.. But the front end just wont lift..?
I've heard that you have to ram the rear end.. But that didn't work either.. Any suggestions/tips?
Quote from wicked-one :Hey, I'm new here. And I got a problem. I have downloaded many wheelie setups and tried to wheelie.. But the front end just wont lift..?
I've heard that you have to ram the rear end.. But that didn't work either.. Any suggestions/tips?

You have to tap brakes in rythm while still being on the throttle so the front end starts jumping aswell as smash the rear in XRT's case.
E-brake? or the "usual"? one.. Pardon, my english may include mistakes.
FO8 wheelie
can you make one for xrt
how do i get it to work it comes up as set file on winzip help plz
data/setups
then ingame select the setups.
Cant seem to get it done in the lx6, what am i doing wrong?
Quote from Luigi1000 :Cant seem to get it done in the lx6, what am i doing wrong?

looks like you need to smash the back of the car fr it to work, as seen in HellBoy's screenshot

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG