The online racing simulator
any updates on the development of LFS
(17 posts, closed, started )
I havent said anything for 6 months so, I want to just ask, whats being done at the moment, what can we look forward to?

thanks LFS for providing your customers with an insight to whats cominng, we appreciate it immensly
Quote from seinfeld :I havent said anything for 6 months so, I want to just ask, whats being done at the moment, what can we look forward to?

thanks LFS for providing your customers with an insight to whats cominng, we appreciate it immensly

We can look forward to patch Y

More discussion here, the thread is just few weeks old!
Quote from seinfeld :I havent said anything for 6 months so, I want to just ask, whats being done at the moment, what can we look forward to?

Let's have everyone who haven't said anything in 6 months post question like this. Searching is for the weak and the ugly.

Quote from seinfeld :thanks LFS for providing your customers with an insight to whats cominng, we appreciate it immensly

People who use irony to make a point are totally awesome!
I'm actually using the bloody SMS to recieve notice of the next patch, just because I recently got a cellphone
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm actually using the bloody SMS to recieve notice of the next patch, just because I recently got a cellphone

how do you do that?
I also would like a text message saying "The patch is ready. Drop whoever you are doing and get back here."
Quote from z3r0c00l :I also would like a text message saying "The patch is ready. Drop whoever you are doing and get back here."

check out lfsw, it's all there :P
You need LFSW credit to do it though.
You set it up by logging into LFS World and going to 'Live Alert'. You can't miss the part about receiving an SMS when a new patch is released.

Dustin, IIRC you get one or two SMS for free. I might be wrong. But I guess that counts as credit, heh.
I dunno, I thought those expired after a certain amount of time. If not, I just get more skin downloadies.
#11 - robt
Nope free texts are stilll useable, used mine only last week (ok wasnt lfs related but i needed to let someone know something!)
Quote from seinfeld :thanks LFS for providing your customers with an insight to whats cominng, we appreciate it immensly

and i appreciate your appreciation.

(oh did you catch the sarcasm in that comment? I'd hate for you to miss it)
Quote from seinfeld :whats being done at the moment, what can we look forward to?

Work on LFS being done, as it always is, as for what for you look forward too....(I am just regurgitated stuff that can be easily found in the forum)

1) Improved AI
2) Improved GTR dashboards
3) Improved South City

+ probably loads of other stuff
My guess is that Y - Patch comes around x-mas time.
It's already been 116 days since patch X10. I wonder if there's some kind of private beta testing's going on. If it does I guess there must be a thread hidden somewhere with the usual information about new test patches. It Would be cool to be able to see those information even if we are not allowed to participate to the testing. Just to feed our curiosity!

Maybe they just want it to be a surprise
#16 - SamH
Meh.. we don't need another of these threads already. As the OP points out, it's less than 6 months since we last had this nonsense.
116 already? Longer than it seems.

If there is a beta tester forum, it's either not here, or as a moderator I don't have sufficient priveledges to see it. I think there used to be a beta tester forum back when they used RSC to host but I've no idea how long that lasted.

Sam - probably a good point to end then.
Edit: oh you did, as I was posting, and I just opened it again. :doh:
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG