The online racing simulator
Need a server for a month
(16 posts, started )
I need a server for my team, just for 1 month or something, and it HAVE to be free! Anyone can help ?
For free? And why should somebody be so generous?
You can get an 11 slot server for pocket change over at 500Servers
Thats nearly free, and you wouldn't feel guilty afterwards
Quote from Bob Smith :For free? And why should somebody be so generous?

because I've seen somebody be that, and then I'll try see if they would help me/us too
A homeless bum on the street was begging and got £20. Should I go beg too or leave it to the people whe really appreciate it? And no I don't mean middle management.
no, bob, your not funny...

dude, i doubt anyones gonna give you a server, although i do have a 47 slot from 500servers
Quote from harjun :no, bob, your not funny...

dude, i doubt anyones gonna give you a server, although i do have a 47 slot from 500servers

really? i didn't even know that .

lol bob, middle management :P
no need to spam the poor guy i mean if he wants to post and ask for one he should have the right and not be spammed by people specially a mod of the game...just my 2 cents.
Why does your team need a server for One Month? Try giving us some details.
#10 - SamH
Quote from drone wolf :no need to spam the poor guy i mean if he wants to post and ask for one he should have the right and not be spammed by people specially a mod of the game...just my 2 cents.

I'm afraid I agree with Bob. A lobotomy is not a prerequisite for being a forum mod. They're allowed to share their opinions as much as you are. Bob's is a very reasonable question, that goes to the heart of the matter. With around 500 S2 servers sitting empty, what could be the justification for this?
There are lots of people out there that actually don't have a problem hosting a server for someone.......

But yeah, let people know the reasons for using it, and you'll surely get a helping hand.

@drone wolf: They aren't mods of the game, they are mods of the forum.
I might be interessed. I have a server and I feel generous since im hosting other lfs servers. so why not.

Send me a pm or add me on msn; denniso@telia(dot)com
i can offer a slot for a month for you. just got a new pc, installed windows server, i can set it up for u, contact me on msn:
info (at) dinsterzz . eu
Thanks for all the differents answers

We need a server (for a month is enought) because after a few months, we have another resolution for server hosting. I will contact on of you there was interested in this...
I think I have PM'ed you..

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG