The online racing simulator
Cruising road texture?
(9 posts, started )
Cruising road texture?
anyone know where i can get fern bay black, dark road textures, with maybe double lines? (wishfully yellow double lines)? and if not, how can i edit them myself?
Go to the CLC website, then go to the Downloads section where they have a bunch of goodies for you to download.
I know witch one he means. I saw it on LFS-Torque. But it wasent released. It was still WIP.
Once more, my curiosity pulls one on me: what is a cruising road texture?
Quote from xaotik :Once more, my curiosity pulls one on me: what is a cruising road texture?

I would assume you, as everyone else does, would flame and complain about someone making a suggestion or ask a question without searching or attempting to look for themselves, so......

Quote :Go to the CLC website, then go to the Downloads section where they have a bunch of goodies for you to download.

..... there you go
I did go - but I still didn't get it. What makes it a "cruising road texture"? The extra lines?
Quote from xaotik :I did go - but I still didn't get it. What makes it a "cruising road texture"? The extra lines?

yes, probably some lines you'll see on typical roads
i guess darker, real life lines, and maybe removing the tire lines that are permanently there as they skew my view of what is the middle of the road p.s. i already had the clc road texture, but its just a few extra single lined dotted lines here and there. nothing special.
we need for TC also. for kyoto and aston especially.

Cruising road texture?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG