The online racing simulator
Car drive without acelerate
(20 posts, started )
If your profile is automatic and you're driving 50km/h +or- stop acelerate and click lot of times to shift up the gear. If you still doing it, your car will never stop!

I don't know if you can make it as a bug, but if you're driving a car and keep changing the gear, I don't think it will drive forever....

Thanks...
#2 - Jakg
It blips the throttle on downshift, and as such you get a speed boost.
Yes I know that it "blips" the trottle. But it is doing wrong! That blip in never accurate. Sometimes when downshifting my rear wheels lock and I lost the curve! This is a serious point where LFS could improve!
LOL! Answering 2 years later

Didn't they take off auto-blip now anyways?
Quote from evilpimp :LOL! Answering 2 years later

Didn't they take off auto-blip now anyways?

come back in 2011 for an answer
He should use "I'll be back!" as signature hehe, I would trust him
Quote from pasibrzuch :He should use "I'll be back!" as signature hehe, I would trust him

He can't have signature
#8 - Zyrez
hahaha
Quote from bonafernando :Yes I know that it "blips" the trottle. But it is doing wrong! That blip in never accurate. Sometimes when downshifting my rear wheels lock and I lost the curve! This is a serious point where LFS could improve!

Your rear wheels locking when downshifting is because your downshifting to early and vigourously, which is realistic. Shift a little later, and be smooth with the clutch.
#10 - 5tag
Quote from bonafernando :If your profile is automatic and you're driving 50km/h +or- stop acelerate and click lot of times to shift up the gear. If you still doing it, your car will never stop!

I don't know if you can make it as a bug, but if you're driving a car and keep changing the gear, I don't think it will drive forever....

Thanks...

I don't know why so many people here read "down" but I think he meant shifting up. Probably he is finding it unrealistic that a car does not stall at 50km/h without applied throttle but then... he mentioned something "automatic" and as he clicks to shift I guess he would use auto-clutch... which is acually preventing any kind of stalling...

I don't know.^^
Quote from 5tag :I don't know why so many people here read "down" but I think he meant shifting up. Probably he is finding it unrealistic that a car does not stall at 50km/h without applied throttle but then... he mentioned something "automatic" and as he clicks to shift I guess he would use auto-clutch... which is acually preventing any kind of stalling...

I don't know.^^

hmmmm god knows. lets check this thread in 2 years when he is looking into this forum again, checking if s3 is already out
This bug happens due to a mistake in the controls - If I set my joystick to combined axis for throttle/brake, the car accelerates on its own.
That's a problem with your controller then. LFS doesn't make up the axes as it goes along
The real funny thing is that6 he has beigh freeloading for 2 years now
Hahahhaha funny... It's been a year now...

Yes I use auto-clutch AND auto gear shift.

I just stop accelerating and it start loosing speed and automaticaly shift-down and lock my wheels. How it happened? It steps on the clutch, shift-down the gear, leave 2/3 of the clutch, blips the throttle and leaves the rest of the clutch(I saw it in very slow replay). Where it goes wrong? The blip is not enought to rev. It should has to rev until it syncronise before leave the clutch.

PS: You're waiting about 3 years already for s3, why not wait 1 for my answer? Hehe. Ok i promisse you replying earlier next time.
You mean that the auto shifting aid downshifts too early without applying enough throttle, so it causes your rear wheels to lock? Which car, what setup?

BTW, it's funny to see that your English has improved over the years.
BTW2, come on, nobody is going to read this thread with your response time. If you don't want to participate in a discussion, why even start one?
Quote from bonafernando :Hahahhaha funny... It's been a year now...

Yes I use auto-clutch AND auto gear shift.

I just stop accelerating and it start loosing speed and automaticaly shift-down and lock my wheels. How it happened? It steps on the clutch, shift-down the gear, leave 2/3 of the clutch, blips the throttle and leaves the rest of the clutch(I saw it in very slow replay). Where it goes wrong? The blip is not enought to rev. It should has to rev until it syncronise before leave the clutch.

PS: You're waiting about 3 years already for s3, why not wait 1 for my answer? Hehe. Ok i promisse you replying earlier next time.

Auto blip is gone now so if you shift down without blipping the throttle yourself it will lock the wheels.

So my advice is to use a wheel and use sequential shift instead of auto shift.
In a year or so, he might just do that.
Quote from G!NhO :So my advice is to use a wheel and use sequential shift instead of auto shift.

I'm using keyboard (broke the wheel ) and I still use manual gearbox (sequential).

BTW, since when is Shadowww from Nigeria? Check few posts above...
Quote from matijapkc :BTW, since when is Shadowww from Nigeria? Check few posts above...

I guess he's so 1337 that he keeps changing his location even though he is banned and nobody will see it.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG