The online racing simulator
Crash Compilation
(26 posts, started )
Crash Compilation
cool! nice movie!
Nice crashes can't wait for the high quality version
nice movie has my crashes in it too
Lool the last crash
Actually feel kind of ashamed, I`m the red one and I belive that is..was sonic going for a space trip.

Funny thing hehe.
good enuff to be good

I got no Idea what I have just said
Hi-Res download available, check first post.
Thanks for the comments guys
The crashes were good, but there are a number of points you could improve on the editing (that is if you want to improve. If you don't take movie making too seriously, then ignore me! )
- You need to find the option "turn off flags in Shift+F mode". I'm not sure where that is in the options menu, but it is there.
- There needs to be more dynamic (moving) cameras, not just the default LFS TV cams. The ones you made yourself were good, but having some of them moving would be better.
- You need to turn MPR messages off, this details on how to do this from the LFS manual: "To stop messages from being displayed in Multiplayer replays, open up cfg.txt wich is in the LFS folder. Search for 'MPR Message Block' and change it to 1, change it back to 0 afterwards if you want. Remeber to save it when LFS isnt running."

I liked the music, and the flashing on some of the beats. Good stuff
Thanks! I didn't know there is an option to switch off flags, and that cfg thingy about message block.
I know I have to improve, however I didn't really want to make this video to be serious, just for fun
Quote from Mp3 Astra : [B]"To stop messages from being displayed in Multiplayer replays, open up cfg.txt wich is in the LFS folder. Search for 'MPR Message Block' and change it to 1, change it back to 0 afterwards if you want. Remeber to save it when LFS isnt running."

Changing it to 3 works better With option set to 1 messages as "racer xxxx left pits" etc are still visible. With option set to 3 its all gone

NIce vid btw... Gave me extra push to renew work on the crash compilation I'm working
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Changing it to 3 works better With option set to 1 messages as "racer xxxx left pits" etc are still visible. With option set to 3 its all gone

Now that is something I didn't know! I'll bear that in mind, thanks
@Töki (HUN): The frame rate on the vid was like really low according to the fps calculator thing. (lower than what I get on my rubbish system!) Was that just cos you had a vid recording program open at the same time, or is it always low, and if so is it ok on Multiplayer? I'm asking cos my system, as i've said is pretty rubbish and i get about 25fps on 15 player multiplayer, and wondered if it gets much lower if I got S2. (Although my system is so good that installing a hi-res track pack increases fps!)

P.S - Nice Crashes!
Quote from J@tko :@Töki (HUN): The frame rate on the vid was like really low according to the fps calculator thing. (lower than what I get on my rubbish system!) Was that just cos you had a vid recording program open at the same time, or is it always low, and if so is it ok on Multiplayer? I'm asking cos my system, as i've said is pretty rubbish and i get about 25fps on 15 player multiplayer, and wondered if it gets much lower if I got S2. (Although my system is so good that installing a hi-res track pack increases fps!)

P.S - Nice Crashes!

I'm not Toki, but I think I might answer yout question: S2 is the same program and it has the same fps as demo. Things that affect fps are the track and car models combination...so basicly 15 XRTs on BL at Demo will have the same amount of FPS as the same combo on S2. But variation between the "lightest" combo and the "toughest" one isn't very big
Hope that helps
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I'm not Toki, but I think I might answer yout question: S2 is the same program and it has the same fps as demo. Things that affect fps are the track and car models combination...so basicly 15 XRTs on BL at Demo will have the same amount of FPS as the same combo on S2. But variation between the "lightest" combo and the "toughest" one isn't very big
Hope that helps

Thank You - what sort of impact does having 30 cars instead of 15 (or however many you can have in multiplayer) make on your system - in other words, do you think my system would cope with a decent fps?

Thanks
Lol im in the red fox on aston with orange helmet

I couldnt evade him anymore

feel kinda ashemed for casuing quite a big crash

Quote from J@tko :Thank You - what sort of impact does having 30 cars instead of 15 (or however many you can have in multiplayer) make on your system - in other words, do you think my system would cope with a decent fps?

Thanks

Not sure, it shouldn't have a huge impact on FPS. It might drop to ~20 which is still playable. My system is quite a low end too but I have no problems on full servers (32 cars, even tho they aren't on the screen all the time)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol im in the red fox on aston with orange helmet

I couldnt evade him anymore

feel kinda ashemed for casuing quite a big crash

You`r 10 second of fame loool
Yeah that part is quite funny
So, will there be an sequence?
Just go to a CTRA server and watch the T1, allways some action there :rolleyes:
Just bad that I`m usually in it
Quote from The Very End :So, will there be an sequence?
Just go to a CTRA server and watch the T1, allways some action there :rolleyes:
Just bad that I`m usually in it

Now days im kinda ib it to so i take a verry wide!!! line just to avoid it i lose places but i doint crash so its worth trying
Quite nice a movie, as well as those crazy crahes
whoa, great movie Toki, i hope to see more good videos from you!
Great idea!
Well I see LFS has yet to improve on realisim by looking at the first crash

Nice compilation though.
Nice crashes, but not really my type of music, 9/10
nice

Crash Compilation
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG