The online racing simulator
A way to change directionals?
(18 posts, started )
Is there a way to set your 3 directional buttons to my momo?

~cobra
If indeed I had 3 directional buttons, I doubt I could set them on your wheel, sorry
Darn that sucks. So everytime im play "realisticly" on cruise servers i have to reach over to my keyboard to put them on. how silly.

~cobra
You can, i n controls, you can bind buttons to text, bind left to /press 7 , bind right to /press 8 , bind Hazard to /press 9 and bind off to /press 0
Its aready like that. I want them on my WHEEL buttons.

~cobra
Quote from 1995CobraR :Its aready like that. I want them on my WHEEL buttons.

~cobra

well in the Control section -> your wheel -> CTRL + or ALT + and there should be the /press 7 , 8, and 9 that Dustin told you
or just use the logitech profiler?

SD.
The Profiler sucks. I've lost FF several times in the middle of a race from using the profiler. Once was a league race, the public ones didn't matter much.

Is it absolutely necessary to use the profiler with the DFP or G25? Or can you get away with just using the windows gaming options?
ok thanks! i got it to work. at first i didnt understand.

~cobra
Quote from mrodgers :The Profiler sucks. I've lost FF several times in the middle of a race from using the profiler. Once was a league race, the public ones didn't matter much.

Is it absolutely necessary to use the profiler with the DFP or G25? Or can you get away with just using the windows gaming options?

Yes I didn't say I used it

And yes I am sure you can use all logitech wheels without using the profiler its only the drivers that you need (not sure about vista)

I even use the G25 without the shifter attached (or connected) for ss or gtr races.

SD.
Vista here, and I don't use the Profiler at all. Never have, never will.
strange, i have never had a problem with FF ever using the profiler.
Quote from legoflamb :strange, i have never had a problem with FF ever using the profiler.

Same here
what are the stock directional buttons for the game? how do you get it to g25??
Quote from logitekg25 :what are the stock directional buttons for the game? how do you get it to g25??

7, 8, 9, and 0 for off

Quote from chanoman315 :well in the Control section -> your wheel -> CTRL + or ALT + and there should be the /press 7 , 8, and 9 that Dustin told you

bind (/press 7 and /press8 etc) to the buttons you want to use, by clicking the "wheel button" next to it then press the button you want on your wheel.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :7, 8, 9, and 0 for off

bind (/press 7 and /press8 etc) to the buttons you want to use, by clicking the "wheel button" next to it then press the button you want on your wheel.

SD.

thank you very much, so to change to wheel buttons, you have to press the number in control section of options then press wheel button you want it to be?
Yes look at the pic it might help you to see what I mean

SD.
Attached images
Indicators on wheel help1.JPG
Quote from SparkyDave :Yes look at the pic it might help you to see what I mean

SD.

thank you VERY much

o w8 stilll doesnt work =(

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG