The online racing simulator
ROFL - UK Police Initiative
(68 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Hampshire police thought it would be a good idea to advertise on the rear of a bus.

Their planning did not take into account the position of the exhaust pipe...

:ices_rofl, atleast its not a upswept one
The next initiative will be Rob lobbying for fart cannons on public transit.
I must say that I don't like it at all how he stares straight into my eyes with that exhaust pipe so visible

*runs*
he's getting a boner from u
Next stop: Nightsticks!

Oh my god...we're laughing our heads off here
The poor bastard in that picture
How the hell did he meet the requirements for the police? God dammit if that guy tried to run he'd get friction burn.
Lmao, brilliant!
Wow ... it just follows you around the room ...
:ices_rofl Things you can see in UK... :spyoda:
Is the exhaust pipe coincidentally rotated for the picture?

Very funny picture
Instant classic...even more so for me, because the bus belongs to "the opposition"!!
hahahahahahahahah i laughed a lot when i saw that pic, the only one that made me laugh like that on the forums hahahahaha ROFL
LMFAO thats like funny but scary...
Ha!! The looks on their faces is what seals it. He has this "Oops, let my fly open" look on his, and she's snickering about it. Classic!
If this was in Russia, you would say "Only in Russia", and if it were in America you would say "Only in America". What are you going to say now huh?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :If this was in Russia, you would say "Only in Russia", and if it were in America you would say "Only in America". What are you going to say now huh?

Only in UK?

BTW, can anyone tell me what bus is that? Hope not an IKARUS:bananalla
It's a fair cop.

or

It's a small cop.
"Who's making your neighbourhood safer?"

Well... Obviously not the perv with his fly undone and the come to bed look in his eyes.
If they sprayed the exhaust with black heat resistant paint, it would be far less noticeable.
Quote from Bob Smith :If they sprayed the exhaust with black heat resistant paint, it would be far less noticeable.

Where would the fun be in that?
Quote from Bob Smith :If they sprayed the exhaust with black heat resistant paint, it would be far less noticeable.

Racist. :P

(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG