Poll : Am I good or bad?

Horrible
OK
Skilled
Amazing!
mad keyboard skills
Quote from 1993S14 :What do you think? :icon23:

Sideways is slow...
lol @ the poll results, lets see you do a run.
0wned? heh
I'm not even going to bother watching, because I just read the thread and apparently you started a thread for the sole purpose of every1 talking about how good you are on keyboard.

Keyboard isn't a handicap. It's not like you grab a wheel and you're automatically great. It takes practice, just like keyboard.
Someones a bit full of them self eh?
IMO, kb drifting is easier than with a wheel, you try grabbing 720 degrees of lock sometimes, and tell me
Quote from 96 GTS :IMO, kb drifting is easier than with a wheel, you try grabbing 720 degrees of lock sometimes, and tell me

Agreed.

Just watched the replay...link the turns, and try not to just such an angle that you are out of control of the car.

My vote is ok.
The pole says your horrible.
LOL are people just voting horrible without even watching the replay?
Quote from 1993S14 :LOL are people just voting horrible without even watching the replay?

Seriously, who wants to watch you do some laps with a keyboard? I sure as hell dont.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Actually Ven, it wasn't even a lap. It was like 3/8ths of Fern bay black, but that's besides the point. If you want honest feedback, don't include a poll. Just say "What can I improve on? Am I doing anything wrong?" etc etc.
Is there a way to delete the poll??
I certainly hope not (since it has my vote in it :cookiemon)
#15 - th84
Quote from 1993S14 :
LOL are people just voting horrible without even watching the replay

i watched the replay and still voted horrible
Best Thread Eva~!11`111
Quote from 1993S14 :LOL are people just voting horrible without even watching the replay?

Yes
Quote from Tweaker :Yes

get on msn
Quote from th84 :i watched the replay and still voted horrible

I give up :Kick_Can_
Don't get discouraged, you'll get better. For kb drifting, that wasn't too bad, it's hard to get big smooth lines with digital controls, keep working at it
#22 - th84
i was only kidding man!! dont give up lol, i wouldnt know a good drift if i saw one!!
I just watched the replay and TBH, it wasn't really that impressive. It's not like I would want to be rude or anything, but you get what you give. If you don't want negative feedback to start with, why do you even post such a replay/poll?

And top tip of the day, if you cannot afford a wheel, just use keyboard + mouse. Makes your life easier if you're a drifter. And as someone previously stated, keyboard/mouse drifting IS alot easier than with DFP in 720 or 900 degrees.
seriously
my 8 year old cousin that knows about lfs since 3 weeks drives better than you.....
I voted horribly and no, didn't watch the video.
As someone earlier said. Keyboard isn't a handicap. The keyboarders just think that. Often by naming themselves something like. Jerry^keyboard.. SpeedyKeyboard..
Right.. So??? Do you think using a wheel gives you instant worldrecords?
By using a wheel you have more fun and most of all, honor the developers by using their product as intended.

Sry for being harsh. I have a terrible headache. And I totally respect people using keyboard due to economical reasons or plain practical reasons.

mad keyboard skills
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG