The online racing simulator
Recomend Zoomy a Movie editor
(15 posts, started )
I'm looking for a good movie editor for my LFS movies. I really like the demos of Vegas and Premier but I can't find prices and I'm a scared of what they are. I like WMM but I loose all the quality with the WPM format. any tips. I got nothing through a manual search.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I'm looking for a good movie editor for my LFS movies. I really like the demos of Vegas and Premier but I can't find prices and I'm a scared of what they are. I like WMM but I loose all the quality with the WPM format. any tips. I got nothing through a manual search.

I have used both Vegas and also Pinnacle Studio 11 to create my movies. Studio is ok for the less intense videos, but Vegas is the better (but more intensive to use) for the more advanced videos. Quite amazing what Vegas can do given its size compared to the hard disk munching space-whore that Studio is (plus it renders at least twice as fast as Studio).....
Quote from Damo74 :Studio is

Rubbish...
trust me

The fight right now is between Premiere and Vegas.
both are good for non linear video editing, both look quite same.
Vegas is cheaper (IIRC) and basically gives you a wide variety of options on "what to do to the video"
Premiere is more for professional use, it's a bit more complicated, but gives you much more control...
say, whats the differnce between Premiere and Premiere Elements.
Photoshop elements worked out OK. it doesn't have a pen tool, but I got around that.
what features will I loose with Premiere Elements vs Premiere?
I did a web search, but nothing relevent.
If your looking for something quick and fast, MO is Sony Vegas.

Trust me it's great stuff. Simple and user friendly GUI, easy custom rendering options to your settings.

Great Transtion effects and Movie effects.

IF your stuck with effects just hop on youtube for video tutorials.
Vegas is fantastic.

Just don't use iMovie, or skulls will be bashed.
Premiere will also set you back $800 USD....

Oh wait wallets don't matter on teh internets...... :doh:
looks like its Premiere Elements vs Vegas? who wins?
Premiere Elements: 0
Vegas: 5
Bah! iMovie!!!

I just wanna be different, and cause an argument.
I'd use I movie, but fraps .AVIs just come out white
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :looks like its Premiere Elements vs Vegas? who wins?

Vegas , flawlessly...

but if you compare it to premiere pro 2.0 or 3.0, then Premiere...
Quote from LFSn00b :Does someone have any plug-in effects for Vegas? (Another thread hijacked, yay!)

GOOD JOB NIKO! I hope my heart felt congratz will make your reading of my answer to your question ever more pleasant...

on topic - No, I don't
Zoomy, a bit of an ass-backwards way, is to take the FRAPS AVI, and use Premiere/Vegas to re-render it as uncompressed frames, which iMovie can open (yet they are freaking massive, like absolutely Epic <insert Epic Boobs Pic Here>), and then you can iMovie-ify them.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG