The online racing simulator
Look, I did not do the Speed Hack., Why did I get banned for Speed Hack?
Developer's you must read this!

I have written and video proof containing that I have not used speed hack, thanks to Brad for showing me this video.

LFS Forum accusing of me doing the speed hack.

As it says here..."Speed hack cheater caught this morning on ConeDodgers 1:
345 km/h on the main straight with the FZR.

You can clearly hear when he activates the cheat.
Screen name Tulio, LFS username Funnybone2.
Reported to Barricade, of course."

Do you see the part were it says Screen name: Tulio?

Tulio is a person I know who admitted on hacking several accounts and begging for accounts.

My MSN: [email protected]

Here's his MSN E-Mail: [email protected]

And here's the Chat Log:

Session Start 22nd October 2007.

(21:27) [Er_TuLi0] _ _ _ _ _ T.K.M||||||||||||||||||||| UENO RAIKO TU TE LO CURRASTES says:hi

(21:32) ¦------>Z}-{À}-{M}-{Á}-{N<------| says:hey

(21:32) ¦------>Z}-{À}-{M}-{Á}-{N<------| says:why did you hack into my account and use speedhack?

(21:34)[Er_TuLi0] _ _ _ _ _ T.K.M||||||||||||||||||||| UENO RAIKO TU TE LO CURRASTES says: so i dont care i know your password!

(21:34)¦------>Z}-{À}-{M}-{Á}-{N<------| says: Im changing it now.

(21:35)[Er_TuLi0] _ _ _ _ _ T.K.M||||||||||||||||||||| UENO RAIKO TU TE LO CURRASTES :haha you got banned and shame!

(21:38)¦------>Z}-{À}-{M}-{Á}-{N<------| is now Offline.

Basically what i am saying is that "Tulio" hacked into my account and on purpose got me banned.By the way Tulio has Spanish colors on his Screen name and you know i am not Spanish, I am from another part and don't know a single word of Spanish.

If this thread is in the wrong place, please do move it.

Please please do talk to the developers, it would be much appreciated.

LFS Username: Funnybone2 Screen Name: [DrAg TeAm]Blitz S15

Thanks for your time.

I have not got banned yet but sorry for the title i pasted it from somewhere else.
Well, not to sound insensitive but why the hell did he know your password? Sounds like your own silly fault to me!

Isn't that why they specifically say NOT TO GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD?

Kids these days....
How is a Chat Log, that you just copy in here, a proof?

And tbh, I don't believe you one bit.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Well, not to sound insensitive but why the hell did he know your password? Sounds like your own silly fault to me!

Isn't that why they specifically say NOT TO GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD?

Kids these days....

He might not of given it out, but the "new wave" of 1337 internet dudes use the terms "hacked my password", "geussed my password" and "used the password i gave him" interchangeably...
You could always buy a new account. And look after the details this time.

Why have you made ANOTHER account...?
Quote from BlitzSilviaS15 :Oh this accounts my little brother's and i didn't know i was signed into this.

Sorry!

So your brother's screen name is BlitzSilviaS15 and yours is Blitz S15?

Are your passwords as much alike as your screen names?
The only way out of this is to buy another account and, like Tristan said, pay more attention to keeping your password safe next time. It's very unlikely you'll be able to rescue this account, considering it's probably banned on a good portion of the servers forever, and your "evidence" is pretty weak at best.

Assuming you're telling the truth, though luck, you can thank the "hacker" for costing you another £24 (and partly yourself for using a password that can be guessed). I doubt you'll get much sympathy from anyone here regarding that.
Ok guys thanks for the advice.

Forget buying another S2.

Ill change my password into something Rock Hard.
Who reckons his new password is "penis"?
Nah, he said it would be something 'rock hard'....

My moneys on 'password'.
mines on 'funnybone2'
Guy's - give him a bit of slack.

Remember that old bu@@ers like us have been around and tend not to trust people.

When your a kid these things tend to happen as kids are frequently stupid, know everything and are immortal. ( Mines 14 ! )

How about giving him a warning, let it go this time and if it happens again nail his b@!!s to the wall

I'm sure we've all done stupid things in our lives and the trick is to learn from your mistakes and not to repeat them.

We are a community and I feel a bit of compassion to new members won't really hurt anyone.
Fair enough, but I feel that being reckless with personal information online warrants an arse kicking from the word go. You only need to slip up once to end up in a whole heap of merde.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Guy's - give him a bit of slack.

To be fair it's not the first time he's got into trouble and I'm not convinced about the authenticity of that chat log.
Do we need a help file on creating a decent password now too?

The odds of someone guessing a truly unique password are millions to one, the longer it is the harder it gets. The more you mix letters and numbers, the harder it gets. Try not to use actual words. This goes for all your passwords.

I'd also recommend staying away from Hotmail if you want security. If your password was sent to that account there's no saying he didn't hack into that instead of the game.
Quote from Title :Look, I did not do the Speed Hack., Why did I get banned for Speed Hack?

You hacked. Live with it.
So? Lets say I killed someone with a gun, and while I was in jail, they made a device that made guns completely 100% ineffective. Should I come out of jail just becuase guns no longer work, or if there was some magical reanimation machine? No, becuase I killed someone!
lol dawedust what a lame argument haha
You wanna see lame? Don't make me go ask Jakg... His arguement would be something along the lines of:

Does your cat look like hitler?!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG