The online racing simulator
Where can I find skins, and is there an English site like this?
Hey guys!

This game is amazing, I'm impressed with the streamlined graphics!

Ok, so now I want to design a skin for my car, or cars, where can I find them?

and,

I found this latinamerican website which it monthly hosts a Competition where if you win first place, you get an S2 license, is there such a website but in english, since the requirements of that site are that you need to live in SOuth AMerica in which I don't!!

I can't stop, its a New Trend! LFS!!!!!!!!
#2 - J@tko
Welcome to the game!
  1. You can find some skins in the skins section of the forum - its about halfway down the main page of the forum. In there also you will find many tips for designing your own. There is also help at www.lfsmanual.net
  2. I presume your talking about Automovilismo Virtual Campeonato Demo Latinamerico! You say that you're from Uruguay, but you don't live there! I think that if you say that if you're from Uruguay, and have a good internet connection so you don't lag up their races (thats probably the reason its only South American) then they may consider you to be in their series.
  3. If not, then sometimes there are other demo competitions. If you are a good RX'er, then I recommend Air Attack's Monday Night Enduros (www.airattack.co.uk), but there's no prize and the competition is fierce
Where is Uruguay but in South America? Or did you mean you are from there, but not physically live there?

But welcome anyway! :P
#5 - sam93
Try Bean0's site: www.bean0.com he has a few skins he has made and are hosted on there.

Don't enter them into a comp though as I don't think he would appreciate it. You could you them for ideas though.
#6 - arco

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG