The online racing simulator
Team setup changes
(7 posts, started )
Team setup changes
Hi,
Im currently doing a driver swap series thing and last night we had to make corrections for the pitstop in race. however it was hard because the person spectating (3 drivers, 2 cars) cant see their teammates fuel load and change the settings.

i was thinking a half decent solution (driver swap races are really fun to if you havnt done one before ) would be to use the connection's screen to select/accept/reject teams so that you could have access to their pit strategy screen.

i dont know anything about coding but i would assume this wouldnt be a massive fix?

cheers
been mentioned before but for what it's worth
I don't really know about that suggestion if it was a well planned team change and practice then all information should have been given before the race started, just ask the MoE guys they would be experts.

I halfly know what your asking but theres also protecting your teams strategy unless its pw protected ect.
We generally organize it over ventrillo just like everything else. But it would be nice to be able to at least store or maybe share team pitstop settings, distracting for the driver to be going through that list toggling the pit options in the middle of an endurance race.
i dont understand what you mean astro? if theres invite/accept/refuse buttons next to peoples names you only have to show your strategy to the people that are in your team that you accept being with. it links you as a team so they can access and change your pit settings in race.
races dont always work out as planned or we would all be winners every race
one racer could use up tyres or fuel more then planned from lots of bumps in the back end, early brakers, a crash etc.
As RCP stated it really just to keep the driver from being distracted. It would be nice if LFSworld had a little more expansive buddy list: friends / non-friends / teammates. "teammates" would then have access to my f12.
yeah was thinking that, but then if you have a fill in driver he wouldnt be able to do it. which was why i was thinking the connection list thing each race.

Team setup changes
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG