The online racing simulator
#1 - FL!P
Is reporting disabled, or broken, or something?
Earlier tonight I wanted to file a report, but the only button that worked was "Description". The others had no effect at all. Is it just me?
Never experienced that.
Some reports I've filed date back over 2 weeks, so clearly someone's on holiday.
Quote from FL!P :Earlier tonight I wanted to file a report, but the only button that worked was "Description". The others had no effect at all. Is it just me?

i think you have to choose a file and add a description first to
make the button enable...
#4 - Bean0
Quote from LordBlaster :i think you have to choose a file and add a description first to
make the button enable...

Aye, you have to fill in all fields and choose a replay.
I normally just fill them with gibberish for speed/ease and edit later on the CTRA site.
#5 - FL!P
Thanks, mates, but that's not the problem. You have to fill out all the fields to enable the OK button, but the problem was that I couldn't: clicking on Driver didn't give me the driver selection screen, clicking on Replay didn't give me the replay selection screen, and so on. The only buttons that worked were Description and Cancel.

I also have three pending reports whose oldest is 10 days old, now, BTW. That's why I thought that reporting might be disabled on purpose.
ah i see.

maybe the report-inbox is full?

edit: i´ll try that later by myself...
Seeing as there appears to have been a suddon increase of reports over a short period of time my guess is someone was spamming reports and it was disabled or has crashed? But i don't know for sure and haven't tried it myself recently.

While on the subject of reports ... how long do they usually take to get looked at as I submitted a couple of reports a while ago now and they are both still pending.

Cheers,
Marco
i think nobody is spamming the reports the number of reports increases constantly, but i have 2 reports being "under review" for about 2 weeks too ... so i'm sure the admin's have to do other things
Rest assured, we're working away on them.

It's been a busy time, not least for me. Fl!p - what's the report number you're having trouble with? PM me if you like.
#10 - FL!P
Thank you, Christofire, but there's no report number as I couldn't file it in the first place. Not a big problem, though. I'm sure those guys I meant to report won't get any cleaner (at least in the next few years) and they'll have lots of other occasions to be reported.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG