The online racing simulator
South City Cab Company
(11 posts, started )
South City Cab Company
Hello !

Some good news coming out of the Big City!
SCCC has recently changed it servers. We are running now high quality racing servers hosted by 500.com Servers.
Besides that, our forum and website have moved also, to a new domain! Please update your bookmarks and check out or slightly edited site The Blog will be put back online asap. First we need to get Sprinter his nude pictures of it ...

:static: www.sccabco.eu :static:

Skin preview:

Big thanks to sccc|Popeye and sccc|Houba for the moving, a huge thanks for sccc|Colt for his endless great work on our skins!

Regards,
Good to see the south city crew are still alive!

I wanted to be in SCCC a while ago when you still had pecker, but pecker said I was crap.
Pecker is also crap, why did you think he "left voluntary" SCCC and later on joined (\/) ? Same go's for Zeugnimod, gosh what a noob that is!

We're still alive, one weekend more than another, but... we still are
Quote from GianniC :Same go's for Zeugnimod, gosh what a noob that is!

Grats to the new site and design. Nice racing sounds in the background.
#5 - Zomah
Hello sccc. gratz for the changes. I have always admired your skins.
Anyway the reason I'm posting is that I'm too lazy to register on your forums and I saw there was a challenge section...
ATC 60 lapper tonight guys. so far its ATC vs DBP vs SERT and an odd couple
the more the merrier. Couldn't find the closing date but at least the signup form is still open so be quick
Quote from GianniC :Pecker is also crap, why did you think he "left voluntary" SCCC and later on joined (\/) ? Same go's for Zeugnimod, gosh what a noob that is!

We're still alive, one weekend more than another, but... we still are

Yes we are still alive , Houba had a few races yesterday and Lake came by too after a long LFS break.
Too bad Mauni broke his wheel (those Finns cant control their muscles).
Yes Rooble!

Congratz on the changes SCCC. Colt, those skins look amazing.
Welcome to 500servers
Someone mentioned it to me through pm, but I'm not sure.
SCCC is a very old team by now, I'd even say we're among the top 3 of thé oldest teams.

Was it now 7 years already ? Or 5 ? Or .. ?
I can't remember it anymore Anyone knows ?
The blog is very nice

Quote from Rooble :Good to see the south city crew are still alive!

I wanted to be in SCCC a while ago when you still had pecker, but pecker said I was crap.

Must have been the smell
We changed server, no one told me !
sccc anno 2009
Bumped the wrong topic, sorry :P

South City Cab Company
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG