AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
Your best airtime pictures.
heres one of mine.
[attach]40745[/attach]
-
(mickyc30) DELETED by mickyc30
Uh oh! :bananadea
#4 - EmilO
Quote from LFSn00b :May i ask how did you get it fly that high?

TeH AlMIghtY GrAviTY hACk?
-
(pom456) DELETED by pom456
Indeed, indeed. Is that not the point?
Could be the reason why he specifically named the .jpg "blackwood air" so as to try and get people to think this was really taken on the Blackwood track which is used primarilly in demo..

eh?
-

im the red car

-
Quote from mickyc30 :howdy!
wack all you airtime pics on this thread!
heres mine its alright i suppose lol
[ATTACH]40745[/ATTACH]

Quote from mickyc30 :howdy felles, well you see the thing is how i got it to fly was a bit of a fluke! i flew into the barrier and went flying, did a barrel roll and paused the replay at just the right time to make a nice screen shot!
a fluke lol, but it turned out ok

The car doesn't seem to be damaged.....
Quote from Nosbox :The car doesn't seem to be damaged.....

even with jump you have a big chance on damage...
Quote from BlakjeKaas :even with jump you have a big chance on damage...

I know, I'm just saying if he slammed into a wall and then went into a barrel roll, sureley he would of got damaged, but in the pic, there are no signs of damage. This what he said.

Quote from mickyc30 :i flew into the barrier and went flying, did a barrel roll and paused the replay at just the right time to make a nice screen shot!

so, what about camera movement?

EDIT: yeah, you do got a point there.
Attached images
proof.JPG
proof2.JPG
that will be good
lol... he cracks the game and you guys are encouraging him? lol rofl xD this thread is supposed to be deleted since the moment it was posted...
-
Quote from mickyc30 :guys may i ask why do you have to well incist on flaming demo racers? and i dont have a cracked version i only have the demo ok!

How did you got the ramp to fly this way then?
everyone knows the damage/collision system in LFS is in need of some serious work. I've gone through many a barrier with out a single dent if done fast enough. XRT haulin butt down blackwoods back straight can get plenty of speed. leave the poor guy alone. There's not a single scrap of evidence to support that this guy uses a cracked version
Quote from Riders Motion :lol... he cracks the game and you guys are encouraging him? lol rofl xD this thread is supposed to be deleted since the moment it was posted...

He did not crack the game, the barriers you see are the default placed ones that all users, demo, S1 and S2 alike will find on that track.
Quote from h3adbang3r :He did not crack the game, the barriers you see are the default placed ones that all users, demo, S1 and S2 alike will find on that track.

Lol it's just so obvious he jumped on Frenzy Layout... you can't get no damage and have a flying line like that without having a jump
Quote from mattlikespeoples :everyone knows the damage/collision system in LFS is in need of some serious work. I've gone through many a barrier with out a single dent if done fast enough. XRT haulin butt down blackwoods back straight can get plenty of speed. leave the poor guy alone. There's not a single scrap of evidence to support that this guy uses a cracked version

there is not a single scrap of evidence that he is not using a cracked version either. that's the problem. Looks more like a ramp rather than crashing, thats is.
We aren't having the photos showing there is no ramp in that jump to prove it's not a cracked game =/
Quote from Patussay :there is not a single scrap of evidence that he is not using a cracked version either. that's the problem. Looks more like a ramp rather than crashing, thats is.
We aren't having the photos showing there is no ramp in that jump to prove it's not a cracked game =/

Guilty until proven innocent all over again, it seems.

I've slammed into that barrier with absolutely no visible damage plenty of times before so it's not only possible but quite likely.

There's a reason why we complain about the red barriers, ya know!
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Riders Motion :Lol it's just so obvious he jumped on Frenzy Layout... you can't get no damage and have a flying line like that without having a jump

Drop It.

We've all been through barriers with no damage - yes, that would be easiest to do with a ramp but it's more than possible to do it by accident with the existing BL track.
Hey guys, thank you to all the people who have stuck up for me, i really dislike the way some people get the pleasure out of flaming demo racers, and in some cases going out of their way to prove them wrong or getting them banned!
thanks heaps guys for sticking up for me, i dosnt give S2 a very freindly impression when you try and start a freindly thread and you get people constently flaming you and trying to get you banned! im considering buying S2 but from my perspective from what i have seen on this thread demo racers seem much nicer and dont flame each other! i thought that this forum was ment to be freindly and have a positive response and outcome, but instead i have coped all this flaming and negativity.
once again i thank the FREINDLY people out there that have stuck up for me, and for the people trying to be as negative as possible i thank you to for atleast keeping this thread alive.
cheers Michael
I reckon its by pure chance that he did this, and yet even though theres no damage on the left side of the car what about the right? you cant see that side ever consider that?

It looks like pure chance, anyway could contribute lol. Picture below thought i could be a smart ass and duck under him while he was coming down from an accident the result was sub par.
Attached images
lfs_000000252.jpg
hey mate nice pics
Be suspicious, if you're ignorant enough.

There's no evidence AT ALL that he was using a layout, or a crack whatsoever.

The barriers in LFS are completely fcked, so you expect to know EXACTLY what would happen every time someone hits them at a certain speed or angle?

My god. I thought other Americans couldn't think for life..
-

AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG