The online racing simulator
pit workers
(11 posts, started )
pit workers
hi everybody, i whant to sugest a cool thing: when u stop in pits the "humans" shoud run out of the garage, lift up car and change tires or "they" should bring fuel pipe, connect it to the car and refuel my car that would be very cool
Has been mentioned before, and as ive said in those threads.
I'm all for it.
But the search function has mythical powers that help find things.
#3 - J@tko
well personally i think having a bunch of miners digging for coal in the middle of a corner could add a certain "something" to races

like bloody deap potholes and spoil tips popping up randomly like giant molehills
Quote from tinvek :well personally i think having a bunch of miners digging for coal in the middle of a corner could add a certain "something" to races

like bloody deap potholes and spoil tips popping up randomly like giant molehills

Sounds hell-of-a-lot fun.

-1 from me. I don`t see the need for pitcrews. Would only make LFS more demanting than it allready is, and it wouldn`t look good eighter with today`s driver/human models.
thanlets whait till models will be made better than now.
now they realy looks crapy
Quote from The Very End :

Sounds hell-of-a-lot fun.

-1 from me. I don`t see the need for pitcrews. Would only make LFS more demanting than it allready is, and it wouldn`t look good eighter with today`s driver/human models.

Option on/off ?

Seriously, some people have better computers and would like to see some more eye candy, you can't hold back details just because some players have crappy computers. And an animation like a pit crew isn't that really demanding. I hate it that rFactor doesn't have decent pitcrew, so I would hate it of LFS won't have any.

No Offence tough, but most of the time some graphical features like this gets requested, it's a -1 from you, do you have such a crappy com ?
#8 - bbman
Quote from The Very End :-1 from me. I don`t see the need for pitcrews. Would only make LFS more demanting than it allready is, and it wouldn`t look good eighter with today`s driver/human models.

If we'd all be like that, we'd still live in caves...
Well, the LFS demanding part isn`t the most important part, it`s the models at the moment. Lol, how rubbish wouldn`t it look if some boxed marshals was to be used in a pitcrew, would look silly imo.

If they make a better driver model, well maybe, but then again -
Whats the use of it?
Sure, it can look "cool" but it isn`t really a feature I`m hoping the DEV`s will use a lot of time to implent.
Maybe in S3 tho, then we can start to speak about things like this again, or maybe in LFS 2 :o
Quote from The Very End :Well, the LFS demanding part isn`t the most important part, it`s the models at the moment. Lol, how rubbish wouldn`t it look if some boxed marshals was to be used in a pitcrew, would look silly imo.

If they make a better driver model, well maybe, but then again -
Whats the use of it?
Sure, it can look "cool" but it isn`t really a feature I`m hoping the DEV`s will use a lot of time to implent.
Maybe in S3 tho, then we can start to speak about things like this again, or maybe in LFS 2 :o

Offcourse some better models, but I think that the devs can do that.

Those pit workers are as unusefull as turning windmills in Blackwood, but it sure is a nice detail and adds some feeling.
Would it take a bit more of memory, those pitcrew dudes (including pit babes? ) ?

pit workers
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG