The online racing simulator
Person Threatening To Take My S2 Licence !
(35 posts, closed, started )
Person Threatening To Take My S2 Licence !
HI all i host a S2 server called NFA show drift some of u may have seen it around

i have strict rules for my server (EG) ppl who crash other ppl on purpus will get banned for 999 days it is clearly writen out in the lapper and on welcome note

because this is a team server we do not take it lightly on wreckers/crashers

i banned a person for 999 days for crashing like i normaly do i give them warning before they get there ban

And another player (-) is lfs user name THREATEND to take away my s2 licence / server
he was claming he was higher than lfs devs and he was going to revoke / take it away my s2 licence for banning idiots from my server witch had warning

what do u all think ?????? i think he is full of it ??

can some one take away my s2 licence for baning ppl who wreck/crash in my server ??

all comments / appinons would be appriceated

sorry about my english it is bad
#2 - TiJay
Not possible. Besides, - seems to be keeping himself occupied on the Oval Starters server right now...
Higher than the Devs? What, Like their Mum? Ignore him.
thaught so
yep i thaught so he even threatind me about posting my complaint / queriy on the forum

i think if he is a lfs dev or higher he should be told his rules again !

threating ppl is not good in my books !
Refer him here, and we'll sort him out.

/takes out biggest wrench, and thumps it threateningly in his hands
seriously, send him to Becky Rose!!!!! He'll eat humble pie
refer him to who ????
Quote from tristancliffe :Refer him here, and we'll sort him out.

/takes out biggest wrench, and thumps it threateningly in his hands

refer him to who ????
If he is a good hacker he could do something, but I highly doubt that he is possible to do such things. And to say that he is higher than the DEV`s is just retarded from his side, so you should rather feel sorry for that little fellow with big words.
Quote from The Very End :If he is a good hacker he could do something, but I highly doubt that he is possible to do such things. And to say that he is higher than the DEV`s is just retarded from his side, so you should rather feel sorry for that little fellow with big words.

ROFL good luck hacking my network :P

i was more worryed about my s2 licence :P

but cheerz for ur comment !
#11 - Jakg
Higher than the people who made the game.

Smooth lie - what is he, Jesus?!
Simple solution:-

1. Ban permanently anyone who abuses you on your server, particulary those who threaten you with removing your S2 (lol..!).
2. If these people complain, refer them to us.
3. Sit back and relax as we rip them to shreds. (Its what several of the forum members do best.. )
Higher than devs..

Well, it's easy to believe after reading that crap
If the game had a publisher that position might have been possible. Unlikely, since publishers don't make threats like that. They are adults after all, and that is a blatantly childish thing to say. I'd have banned him for that threat, with the message "If you're so great, unban yourself and we'll talk"

But since it's a self-contained product distributed entirely by the developers themselves, there is nobody higher on the ladder than Scawen, Victor and Eric.
Pm
i sent a pm to becky rose to read this thread

i hope he gets a email / message

to tell him not to threaten ppl on lfs
and next time he comes in the server its a 999 day ban
because i dont want ppl like that in my server ( lfs dev or not ! )

but as u all said lfs devs are adults and dont say/do stupid things like that so devs are most welcome LOL

my server is a team server we dont need ppl who wreck lfs for other ppl but none team members are most welcome
but they must go buy the rules

thanks for the support in these forums a big to every one

mutch appreciated to every one who posted
#16 - Jakg
They were joking when they said email Becky...
Lmfao
Quote from Jakg :They were joking when they said email Becky...

LMFAO WHOOPS

TOO Late haaha

thats what i get for having bad english hhaha
I'm sure she'll appreciate the attenion all the same.
Especially if she finds out its andy who is to blame...again
I'm the only person higher than the devs, and I dont ban anyone. I have people to do that for me....

*evil grin*
becky
if he is up there in the ranks ( lfs dev or what ever ) i think he should cop a warning for his actions not a ban or anything just a warning not to play god with his lfs *powers* ROFL

i found him quite rude and verry offencive
and if he is up there in the ranks i frown upon him highly

moderatios / admins / lfs devs should have some rules and regulations to go on
( and i am not saying all admin / modorators / devs are like him)
not in anyway its just i have found a lot of ppl abuse the rights/admin powers

but i dont know if he is a dev or anything

but it seems like ppl know him and he has done stuff before

i think he should be warned for his actions !

anyway thanks for all ur replys
i hope he learns his lesson for threting ppl !

thanks again
Muffman, he's not a moderator or an admin or a dev or above the devs. Nobody is above Scawen, Victor and Eric (except those of us with an inflated sense of self purpose and ego lol).

There is a stipulation in the licence agreement that we are not allowed to protend to be a developer, although as far as I am aware there is nothing about being above the developers lol - handy little get out clause that one !

So basically, what you're dealing with is a kid. Just ban him and be done with it.

You can usually spot people who have the real power, because they act responsibly with it.
Oh come on... get it already. That guy was just a noob who was upset for you banning people. There's no law against banning people on your own server. :P
Higher? Higher on drugs possibly...
Lol
yeah i thaught that to start off with lol

but i didnt want to loose my s2 licence so i thaught i would post it and make shure i wasnt going to dig my self in deeper lol

anyway thanks again to all ppl who posted
mutch appreciated
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG