The online racing simulator
My Finest Moment - On video!
(38 posts, started )
pulling off an over-take after battling with someone for serveral laps can be so satisfying! especially if they are at a similar level to your own. ive had some great battles in the past.

it makes it so much more satisfying and worth the effort if you get just one good overtaking maneouver in a race, even if its for the penultimate place!

watch out for a racer called 'rael', he is a proper git to overtake! he is/was a racer in real life, and he can block so well. i can remember racing him on BL1 in S2 demo days, i was over a second a lap faster than him, but he could hold me off all day if he wanted to! i learned alot racing against him! racing line/track position is sooooo important.
How do I turn a replay into a video?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

nice work....fecking hell, the graphics of this game really are amazing...
my view of the pass...with nice external shot at the end...
Attached images
3.JPG
4.JPG
6.JPG
10.JPG
great pics !

Have you tried shift F ? combined with shift U and some AA really nice quality pics can be pulled from the replays :

Hopefully the first of many great racing passes Iron grats
its a great feeling having laps of close fights , and with racers that you know well it becomes very immersive and of course great fun .

SD.
what does shift F do..?

cool pics everyone...
Quote from Iron_Maiden :what does shift F do..?

removes all the clocks laptimes and other data on screen .
Toggles on /off

SD.
Shift+F and FSAA combined with Shift+U. Default replay angles are mostly boring.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Vendetta :You forgot to blur the parts inside the wings

look now, is that better.

My Finest Moment - On video!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG