The online racing simulator
Are there any good non-CTRA S1 servers?
Hi. About an hour ago I started a thread complaining about the CTRA rules and then the thread got closed because the admin said it might give the impression that the rules can be changed. Therefore, things here cannot be corrected if they are wrong, and people cannot even discuss their problems. Therefore, it is obvious that a better server could be made than the existing CTRA server. However, I can't find any. Is this because the CTRA server is the only one allowed, or are there no restrictions?
#2 - Jakg
What's wrong with you?

Did you even read the response your thread got when it was closed...?

Your starting a thread on an "issue" that doesn't even exist...

/me votes for lock.
You don't agree with the rules, fine. Join another server. However, since you're only S1 licensed CTRA1 is probably the only server you'll find to be populated at any given time. My suggestion: upgrade to S2; you'll have loads and loads of servers to choose from.
Yes I did read it and that's why I started this post.
Tommy upgrade to S2 and you will find over 600 servers with over 100 in use at any given time
m8 there are a couple of good servers like gfc server that's all i really use, And m8 most people on here would rather give u abuse than help u, Well just shows half of these posts get answered by the same people all the time perhaps they need to get a life. Happy racing m8 i hope u find a server u like. good luck, And also if u want good clean racing try a league. http://www.lfs-league.com/
OK that's helped a lot, thanks.
Quote from tommytno1 :OK that's helped a lot, thanks.

Mistakes happen, but i think it's a good thing CTRA penalties big mistakes that mess up other peoples race. That race it was you taking out some guy, the next race it someone else of the 26 other drivers. Everyone can make a misstake, if it's a one time thing and not to stupid (like wrecking into other people without braking at all), you just say sorry, give the guy back his racing place and i doubt you'll be reported or banned.

You asking for a refund in your other post is kind of strange. You never paid anything to the guys who make CTRA possible, you payed for your S1 licence.
Sorry, it was just after looking through previous threads there were so many people complaining about their 90 day bans I just got a bit worried - it's not the money, just the time I spent learning the tracks, setups e.t.c and then not being able to race. It turns out I just got a caution, so sorry. Perhaps the threads that got me worried might not have been CTRA but other LFS, so appologies to all for that.
Quote :it's not the money

I should hope so, because the CTRA has already refunded every penny you have ever paid us .
Tommy, I don't think you quite understand what's going on here, do you ?

You didn't buy LFS from CTRA. CTRA provide the use of some servers for free to those who wish to use them and have the right to decide how they run them. CTRA are one of the few race server providers that actually cater for S1 (which you have) That's why you think it's all about CTRA. Upgrade to S2 and you will find a lot more servers if CTRA doesn't float your boat. CTRA can impose penalties and bans for bad driving and can reward fast, clean driving with points and upgraded licenses. It's your choice whether you wish to make use of the service that's provided by the CTRA but they don't actually owe you anything as you never paid them anything

I think you just got your wires crossed a little bit and I hope you find a server that you like eventually.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG