The online racing simulator
12h of Kyoto: 2nd Qualifying Results (Unofficial times)
As I stated in IRC, the qualifying time chart in the server is at the moment unofficial because I will be recording ALL team's laptimes to see if they are valid or invalid on the infamous 'oval chicane'. I have all day .

Your team's fastest valid laptime (not cutting) will be recorded into the final chart and fit into the grid accordingly. If your team did not do any valid times, they will be moved to the back of the grid in proper order.

Unofficial Qualifying Results:

REPLAY: http://www.mastersofendurance.eu/moe_quali_ky3gp.rar

I couldn´t do any lap in this session, i tried many times to connect but it seems that i cant hold ping when many ppl joins server, it was fine before, i was on the server for an hour before the qualy started.

I did try as hard as i could to join, i even had my isp helpdesk the whole time, trying to sort this out.

I really hope u understand and let us start last, or let us do last minute qualify.
Im in team #30, Fusion racing team
lookin at the signups / invited teams / last qualifying / numbers and other threads i see team #12 running an FZR. In todays qualifying they qualified in an XRR, hmz?! They even qualified in an FZR last qualy session.
Really you guys need an insim program for qualification. I know for a fct that more than 32 people did laps in Qualy. My own time got bumped off the bottom because it only shows 32 entries.
GT2 illegal Laptimes:

I watched the replay now a lot of times and the following fastest laptimes are done with cutting the entracne of the chicane

#27 S. vd Welle (see replay with 18:30 min left)
#24 Z. Hajdinjak (see replay with 42:20 min left)

We also have to say that our driver
#23 D. Pope did an illegal fastest lap (plz delete it)
only our 2nd driver
#23 J. Grüner did a valid lap with 2:20.75

Cheating attempt:
Last but not least I saw imo a bad cheating attempt by the 2 Mercury cars.
Watch the replay with 4:40 left from #3 R.Mooney's car.
He waits in his GT1 car in the pits till the GT2 car with #22 J. Pickard passes then follows him and passes him again and is giving him slipstream at the right hander and the left hander before the oval section. This is imo no coincidende that the GT1 car is so much slower then usual at this turns/parts of the track.
But maybe they will have a much better explanation
Not that I'd necessarily condone that kind of activity, but is there anything in the rules saying that a team car can't help the other team car via slipstreaming or bumpdrafting?
That was no attempt to cheat, rather just badly timed overtaking by our GT1 car.

Reason for the GT1 car taking slower corner speeds was not to get too hot tires for the actual lap.

And as for the drafting, having draft in straight flatout parts is good I guess, but you don't really want to have any mid corner.
#8 - Dru
Quote from Belain :lookin at the signups / invited teams / last qualifying / numbers and other threads i see team #12 running an FZR. In todays qualifying they qualified in an XRR, hmz?! They even qualified in an FZR last qualy session.

Hi Orgi,

Yes after the times and the session was voided, we wrote to MoE asking to change to XRR for the season.

There was no problem with this and we are now XRR for this season of GT1 MoE

Good eyes to have found the change Orgi
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Not that I'd necessarily condone that kind of activity, but is there anything in the rules saying that a team car can't help the other team car via slipstreaming or bumpdrafting?

http://www.mastersofendurance.eu/?p=rules

the link is in Tweaker sig, it helps to read the rules before entering a league

there nothing in those rules about bumpdrafting or slipstreaming a team mates or anyones car, I suppose a GT1 car could theroetically push his GT2 little brother all the way round but I dont think its very sportsman like, but as in all competitions some will go to greater lenths to be ahead than others

SD.
Quote from Belain :lookin at the signups / invited teams / last qualifying / numbers and other threads i see team #12 running an FZR. In todays qualifying they qualified in an XRR, hmz?! They even qualified in an FZR last qualy session.

They emailed the admins and Hoellsen agreed with the car change. Afterall, Qual #1 wasn't counted, so they made a last-minute switch before the actual timing
Hmm, can the admins look @ the connecting disconnecting player stuff under teh qualifying session, it was quite annoying, and causing some lag on the server...

Dunno how much spectating slots there are, but it would be nice if everyone joined the server bevore the start of the qual...
#12 - Dru
Aren't those rules old and it was when there was only 1 class or racing?

With GT1 cars and GT2 cars, surely 1 car from each class (ok same team) are allowed out on the track at the same time?
"He waits in his GT1 car in the pits till the GT2 car with #22 J. Pickard passes then follows him and passes him again and is giving him slipstream at the right hander and the left hander before the oval section. This is imo no coincidende that the GT1 car is so much slower then usual at this turns/parts of the track.
But maybe they will have a much better explanation"

Asside from the fact that your suggesting that Bawbag has more interest in the GT2 cars progress than his own GT1 results, he actually followed behind pecker far enough not to distract him for 1/3rd of the lap (there was plenty of space on the track to follow a GT2 car), and then dived right past just about slotting infront of pecker for the tunnel corner, and being in the same TS channel as pecker i can tell you he wasnt impressed because he had no sight of the corner coming up, then of all the places to try and get help from a slipstream you think that the fast left hander onto the oval is the best place for it?
The idea was not to disturb pecker on his lap, and wait till there was somewhere to pass without ruining his lap, something that quite a lot of the GT1 cars couldnt give a crap about i noticed, one who decided to dive past on an outlap while we were on a hotlap, they got the wobblies and we ended up hitting their car and ruining what wasnt even a first split!
Quote from BBO@BSR :GT2 illegal Laptimes:

I watched the replay now a lot of times and the following fastest laptimes are done with cutting the entracne of the chicane

#27 S. vd Welle (see replay with 18:30 min left)
#24 Z. Hajdinjak (see replay with 42:20 min left)

We also have to say that our driver
#23 D. Pope did an illegal fastest lap (plz delete it)
only our 2nd driver
#23 J. Grüner did a valid lap with 2:20.75

Cheating attempt:
Last but not least I saw imo a bad cheating attempt by the 2 Mercury cars.
Watch the replay with 4:40 left from #3 R.Mooney's car.
He waits in his GT1 car in the pits till the GT2 car with #22 J. Pickard passes then follows him and passes him again and is giving him slipstream at the right hander and the left hander before the oval section. This is imo no coincidende that the GT1 car is so much slower then usual at this turns/parts of the track.
But maybe they will have a much better explanation

Now I shouldn't really post in a kind of defensive way but I honestly can't help myself after checking the replay.

By waiting in the pitlane do you mean driving 90% of a lap then messing a corner, pitting and leaving the pit lane immediatly? And do you really find it appropriote to overtake any car in the those corners? I would be doing nothing but compramising myself and the other car. Also, if this is cheating, you should watch me earlier with Core and XFR, I caught those 2 GT2 teams just before the last sector on my outlap, instead of being inconsiderate I waited behind them and passed on the SF straight.

I also had my LFS on shift block so I had no messages whatsoever and my TS was also fully muted, I also think that Pickards was too and a little other thing, one of the MoE admins was present on our TS during this time.

I also dunno how you can call that cheating, I was going to slow on the exit of the corner to be cleanly ahead of him and I just managed to tuck infront just before the corner but I still actually slowed his lap down. If anything I should get a warning or a penalty for inconsiderate driving, and if I wanted to help him with draft I would have slowed down while he was in my draft after the corner instead of accellerating away.

Thanks for keeping up with the level of bitchyness though, just great to see so much happy people around.
I didnt mean it to read quite the way it does the "" was intended to make it light harted

Sorry

I have to say the standard of driving from my perspective tonight was 1st class and very pleasent to drive with such highly skilled players.

I apologise to whoever was in the GT1 car going into T1 who spectated rather than risk contact thankyou and sorry.

SD.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG